Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Question WM 30 : my facts and your predictions for the matchcard

Follow us on Social Media

Wrestlemania plans.....my predictions.

-we have many Top stars and that will make WM 30 probably the best mania of all time.
    think about it. Cena,cm punk,orton,bryan,Big show we know Undertaker,sheamus,mark henry will return and we expcect Jericho,lesnar,the rock, mysterio to return too.

-just an appearance from all of them will make a great match card.

-Also i heard plans about a WH champion VS WWE champion WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT..........(they want to put the top titles in one match to make space for big storylines for the others,i don't know how the Royal rumble winner will fit in,but you can think some scenarios)

-and all the young talents who were at the WWE for much time (rhodes,ziggler,the miz etc) ,

-old superstars like goldust,christian

-and the newest (shield , wyatts, barret,ry-back)

This WRESTLEMANIA WILL BE AWESOME.

any ideas and predictions for the matchcard????

21-1 time to riot

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I am so pissed. Ticketmaster completely screwed me over so i can't get good WM tickets.

Anyways I do think this WM has the potencial to be the greatest. Not sure about the WH vs WWE champion match, I just don't feel that they will do that. But if so, they really have to make a very and I mean VERY good reason to do so.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I am so pissed. Ticketmaster completely screwed me over so i can't get good WM tickets.

Anyways I do think this WM has the potencial to be the greatest. Not sure about the WH vs WWE champion match, I just don't feel that they will do that. But if so, they really have to make a very and I mean VERY good reason to do so.
    Agree. I also heard they are planning to bring big old names like Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, and many others.
    -I don't care a lot about any thing except the fact that it will Undertaker's last streak match so the should give more raw time for his last streak match's storyline and it should be a awesome one - the ending match for WresteMania should be Undertaker's match and the whole roster coming out to give a standing ovation to the legend Undertaker as well as amazing chants from the crowd.
    I hope he wrestles the match in this attire:

What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I also think WWE will put something incredible for the 30th Anniversary of Wrestlemania. This Wrestlemania has the potential to become the Best of all Time if the get the Star Power and put on Great Storylines. I'm really looking forward to Wrestlemania. There are many ways, but let's see if there comes someone like Goldberg, Hogan etc. back then we can talk again!

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

D Bry vs CM Punk main event.
    I love the idea of bringing back the old legends, but i think WWE should leave this show with the best wrestling match.
    How do you get a better wrestling match than Punk v D Bry?
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Default WM 30 : my facts and your predictions for the matchcard

A couple of my realistic predictions:

(In the pre-show) Tyler Breeze (c) vs. Enzo Amore for the NXT Championship

AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige for the Divas Championship

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns in a No Holds Barred Match

Big E Langston (Intercont. Champion) vs. Bo Dallas (U.S. Champion) in a Title Unification-Match for the Intercontinental Championship

The Ascension vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Antonio Cesaro vs. Adrian Neville vs. Wade Barrett vs. Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Curt Hawkins vs. The Miz vs. Xavier Woods vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sami Zayn in the 10-Man Money in the Bank-Match for the Unified WWE Championship

John Cena (World Hvt. Champion) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) in a Title Unification-match for the Undisputed WWE Championship

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar for The Streak
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 11-22-2013 at 12:37 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Not sure about the WH vs WWE champion match, I just don't feel that they will do that. But if so, they really have to make a very and I mean VERY good reason to do so.
    Ya putting both titles in 1 match is like not having another main event match even though WHC matches @WM suck these days but still they advertise it as a big one,

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    (In the pre-show) Tyler Breeze (c) vs. Enzo Amore for the NXT Championship
    I Don't Think NXT Title Would Come To WWE's Main Shows (Smackdown & Raw)

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
    It Sounds Good

Big E Langston (Intercont. Champion) vs. Bo Dallas (U.S. Champion) in a Title Unification-Match for the Intercontinental Championship
    The Idea Of Unification Of US Title And IC Title Is Good But Bo Dallas I Don't Think He Will Become US Champion As He Is Not In Main Shows

The Ascension vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (c) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
    And Again NXT Superstars Came,I Saw There Match They Are Good But They Still Didn't Came To WWE So I Can't Expect They Became No.1 Contender For TT

Antonio Cesaro vs. Adrian Neville vs. Wade Barrett vs. Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Curt Hawkins vs. The Miz vs. Xavier Woods vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sami Zayn in the 10-Man Money in the Bank-Match for the Unified WWE Championship
    Great Idea

John Cena (World Hvt. Champion) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) in a Title Unification-match for the Undisputed WWE Championship
    Maybe This Happen Because Some Source Said That Creative Team Is Thinking For Doing This

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar for The Streak
    Waiting For This

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........