dR www.desirulez.net

Default Paul London - Chris Benoit's Dark Side, Triple H's Envy Towards Rob Vam Dam

Follow us on Social Media

- Gerweck Radio recently interviewed former WWE and TNA star Paul London. You can hear the full interview at this link. Here are a few highlights:

Chris Benoitís dark side:
    ďChris was dark, he was extremely dark. We used to have a joke that Chris was tri-polar, because it was a step up from bi-polarity. He would flip sometimes. I think a combination of Chrisí background of with steroids, mixed with the partying, is a recipe for disaster. One of them is a recipe for disaster. Its literally taking Drano and pouring it on your hard drive. See what that does for your computer.Ē

Triple H being jealous of Rob Van Dam:
    ďThat is another reason Iím pretty sure I wonít be returning there any time soon. Hunter was pretty obviously jealous of certain individuals. Iím not saying he was jealous of me. I could tell he was envious of (Rob) Van Dam. He was extremely envious of Robís success. He was jealous of Van Damís personality. He was jealous that people gravitated towards Rob, because people liked being around Rob because he was very positive. The most glaring was the work rate. Hunter has had the same matches his whole career. If the guy is so damn tough, why does he need a sledgehammer. How do you justify this guying be a bad ass if he always has a weapon. Hunter is like that nerd that throws out a joke expecting the room to start laughing and ends up laughing at his own joke.Ē