Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default The Shield completes 1 year at Survivor Series - The Wyatt's get the spotlight.

Follow us on Social Media

I'm posting here after a long time and I have a lot to say

-The shield will be completing their 1 year in WWE as a trio and in this 1 year they have achieved a lot but as far as I remember they didn't got to come on any PPV poster in this one year, and Wyatt Family who are in WWE for just 4-5 months, they get to face to big superstars of WWE and they also become the poster guys? and with the current thing going on it doesn't seem like anything big is planned for them except a US Title match of Dean - Tag Team match of Seth & Roman with any other team Or most probably a interference in WWE Title match which usually happens on every PPV. Last Monday night it was looking like there will be a Survivor Series Match with Wyatt Family& The Shield vs. Punk, Bryan, USOs, & Rhodes Brothers but on Friday night it became official that it will be Wyatt Family vs Punk and Bryan which already took place a week before.

Your opinion? What do you think? What should The Shield get as their 1 year anniversary gift?

Thank You for Reading
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

I would've loved to see The Shield & The Wyatt Family face CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, The Usos, Goldust & Cody Rhodes and The Shield (& The Wyatt Family) end up winning with The Shield brawling with the Wyatt's and sending them out of the ring as a teaser for their (hopeful) Wrestlemania XXX Match.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I would've loved to see The Shield & The Wyatt Family face CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, The Usos, Goldust & Cody Rhodes and The Shield (& The Wyatt Family) end up winning with The Shield brawling with the Wyatt's and sending them out of the ring as a teaser for their (hopeful) Wrestlemania XXX Match.
    nice idea.....

mine would be a suprizing loss for the shield and wyatts and then they blame each other and that lead to a brawl.

but it is very unlikely to happen.....maybe the shield can turn face......and at the Wyatts vs punk - bryan match.....the shield will interferee when the wyatts attack 3 vs 2 punk and bryan.
    i know it's very complicated but it may just happen.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    nice idea.....

mine would be a suprizing loss for the shield and wyatts and then they blame each other and that lead to a brawl.

but it is very unlikely to happen.....maybe the shield can turn face......and at the Wyatts vs punk - bryan match.....the shield will interferee when the wyatts attack 3 vs 2 punk and bryan.
    i know it's very complicated but it may just happen.
    2 nice predictions. Like them both.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

We Will See This Fight At WrestleMania
    The Devil Behind Wyatt Family Will Be Vince Mcmahon And The Shield Are The Bodygraud Of HHH.........So Before Wrestlmania Vince Make Attack To Authority And Reveal That He Is The Devil And HHH Ask Vince What's The Reason,Vince Would Say The Reason Behind This Is That HHH Thinks He Is The Chairman Of WWE And HHH Will Say Yes I am The One Who Runs The Show So I am The Chairman That Will Lead A Fight Between Shield And Wyatt Family

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

The Wyatt's family takes the spotlight cuz they are new and fresh and the shield has been there for 1 year.. but u don't see the big picture cuz the shield did stuff that the wyatt's will never do.I would love to see the Shield vs the Wyatt's but that will probably happen at Wrestlemania 30.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I think that this is the right moment for Roman Reigns to break away from Ambrose and Rollins.
    I agree, although I'd love to see wyatts vs shield, it would bury the losing team I feel...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I really dont know why we don't have any 5 man or 6 man traditional SS tag match would be great to see Shield and Waytt Faamily vs Bryan, Punk, Rvd, Both Rhodes and Rey Mysterio

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I really dont know why we don't have any 5 man or 6 man traditional SS tag match would be great to see Shield and Waytt Faamily vs Bryan, Punk, Rvd, Both Rhodes and Rey Mysterio
    We have a traditional SS tag team match the shield & the real american vs rhodes usos mysterio

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    We have a traditional SS tag team match the shield & the real american vs rhodes usos mysterio

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app
    Thats cool i keep fast forwarding maybe i missed that still i would love a big advertised Tag match with good build up

It's Clobberin Time