dR www.desirulez.net

Default Bill Goldberg Not Likely to Wrestle Ryback at WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

As noted earlier on the website, WWE is working on booking Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event.

While WWE officials would like to have Ryback face Goldberg at WrestleMania XXX, sources within the company don't expect the former WCW Champion to come on board since he would almost certainly be asked to job. Goldberg stated in an interview earlier this year that he would not return to the company to lose.

Junior Moderator

Ryback doesn't deserve Goldberg, but I sure do hope Goldberg wrestles someone.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Goldberg vs Borton.... that's a match i'd watch. It'd be hilarious. Other similar matches could include;

Goldberg vs Snoremus
    Goldberg vs John 'You can't get rid of me' Cena
    Goldberg vs Miz(take to give me a ric flair stamp of approval i mean come on whats up with that???)
    Goldberg vs Brodus Clay and Tensai - The Funk were you thinking???
    Goldberg vs Jerry 'The king' Lawler - At least it'd give king a real excuse for a heart attack

On a side note, i'm sure he'd love a feud with a large amount of the current roster. Punk, Bryan, Shield, Cesaro, Langston and of course Ziggles

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    Goldberg vs Borton.... that's a match i'd watch. It'd be hilarious. Other similar matches could include;

Goldberg vs Snoremus
    Goldberg vs Miz(take to give me a ric flair stamp of approval i mean come on whats up with that???)
    Goldberg vs Jerry 'The king' Lawler - At least it'd give king a real excuse for a heart attack

On a side note, i'm sure he'd love a feud with a large amount of the current roster. Punk, Bryan, Shield, Cesaro, Langston and of course Ziggles
    i'm going to give reps to that comment a 100 times

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Goldberg vs Snoremus
    You have MORE creativity in this one post than the entire WWE creative team has shown us in past year !!!!!!!

Junior Moderator

Goldberg vs Snoremus

Haha, "The funk were you thinking?"