dR www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk Makes Child & Mother Cry at WWE Event, "Hardcore" Comments

Follow us on Social Media

CM Punk saved a message on Twitter from an upset fan about being snubbed by him on Wednesday in Nottingham, England outside the Nottingham Capital FM Arena. Writing to AJ Lee (and not Punk), the message states, "Wish I could of said hello to you today. My mum asked cm punk nicely and he made me and my mum cry. I don't like him anymore."

The fan is claiming that as fans were snapping photos of Punk outside the venue, her mother asked Punk permission to do so as well. Punk gave an angry response, as the fan claims he shouted at both of them.

Last week on Twitter, former WWE star Bob "Hardcore" Holly criticized Punk for not being friendlier to fans:

Carla.WWEFamilyRocks @carlaking900
    @TheBobHolly I just wish they all had ur thinking Bob. I've been tweeting 2 @CMPunk 4 mnths, he's blanking me completely I'm sure!xx

@carlaking900 @CMPunk Yea i will NEVER understand , u all made him who he is, he didnt do it by himself, if not for u, they wouldnt be paid

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Why didn't they just ask cena ?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Why didn't they just ask cena ?
    You're forgetting something, we are opposite to the American Fans. We boo Cena and like the Heels!