View Poll Results: How Would You Rate WWE RAW 11/11/13?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Stars

0 0%
  • 1 Star

0 0%
  • 2 Stars

1 6.25%
  • 3 Stars

1 6.25%
  • 4 Stars

2 12.50%
  • 5 Stars

7 43.75%
  • 10 Stars

5 31.25%
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default How Would You Rate WWE RAW 11/11/13? *Possible Spoilers*

Follow us on Social Media

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

10 Stars

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

5 stars...great show,the storylines continued a little,but nothing has changed and everything was a bit predictable for me.

21-1 time to riot

The crowd was fantastic as usual and as expected.

Hm... Heyman blaming Ryback like that and Ryback not being present during Heyman's segment... Does this indicate that the alliance between the two has come to an end?

And just WOW at the Main Event!!! Two of the current dominating teams finally clashed! At least for a moment there... But it was still freaking brilliant. All this before Survivor Series, I wonder what kind of matches will be made.

Pretty amazing episode, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

3 stars

It had so much potential. And dont get me wrong, some of it was awesome. Fantastic main event and i loved the GM/Kane bickering more than i though i would. Also, Shield and Borton segment was cool.

However, too many things were bad or not as good as they could be for it to get a decent rating. Divas match was even worse than last weeks (With total divas getting rammed down my throat, similar to a theory i suggested about a certain red haired non-talent), cena beats two guys cause he's even more unstoppable now he's had surgery, 3mb getting steam rolled yet again - Also, why the hell do los matadores not get disqualified every time they have a match? That goddamn bull constantly interferes in direct ref view but its all legal if its against the heels for humour right? Strangely thats the thing that pisses me off most about this weeks show.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

10 stars
    for the first time i have given RAW 10 stars this year all thanks to main event
    Ziggler vs Axel was good
    LI8

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

5 stars. Great show, but I got to agree with Darth on Los Matadores.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    3 stars

It had so much potential. And dont get me wrong, some of it was awesome. Fantastic main event and i loved the GM/Kane bickering more than i though i would. Also, Shield and Borton segment was cool.

However, too many things were bad or not as good as they could be for it to get a decent rating. Divas match was even worse than last weeks (With total divas getting rammed down my throat, similar to a theory i suggested about a certain red haired non-talent), cena beats two guys cause he's even more unstoppable now he's had surgery, 3mb getting steam rolled yet again - Also, why the hell do los matadores not get disqualified every time they have a match? That goddamn bull constantly interferes in direct ref view but its all legal if its against the heels for humour right? Strangely thats the thing that pisses me off most about this weeks show.
    Agree with you on the Los Matadores and Divas thing. But now I'm used to skipping Diva, 3MB, Ryback (without Paul Heyman) and Los Matadores segments/matches that I'm giving it 5 Stars. Totally loved The Shield and The Wyatt Family brawl!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

4 stars

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

5 Stars. Was a very nice show and I loved the Brawl of the Wyatt Family and The Shield!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

4 stars - just only for shield vs family brawl

Member www.desirulez.net

What a show! I missed seeing something like this for a loooong time now I just hope that the Wyatts and The shield don't team up!