Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    dR Rockers
    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Thumbs up Salman did not call off US trip: Boney Kapoor

    Follow us on Social Media

    August 29th, 2009 - 4:25 pm ICT by IANS

    Shah Rukh Khan New Delhi, Aug 29 (IANS) Producer Boney Kapoor has slammed reports that actor Salman Khan cancelled his trip to New York for promoting his upcoming release ?Wanted? in the wake of Shah Rukh Khan?s detention at a US airport earlier this month.
    Media reports had said that Salman called off the trip after Shah Rukh was detained and questioned by immigration officials at Newark airport for over two hours Aug 14.

    ?This is completely false. Not going to New York was a decision taken by the producers and Salman didn?t even know about it. He is unnecessarily being dragged into all this. We refused to go to the US because the proposal offered to us for the event there was not acceptable to us. That?s it,? Kapoor told IANS.

    ?News reports said that Salman was to be in New York Sep 3. That is also completely untrue,? he added.

    ?Wanted?, a film by noted choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva, stars Salman and Ayesha Takia. The action flick is slated for release Sep 18.


    Hi guys
    Also subscribe to the youtube channels for the best quality Salman video's

    Also Join the Page on facebook


  2. #2
    Kal Ho Na Ho
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    India & Cambodia


    Thank You Very Much Dear

  3. #3


    great work
    mai F ko F hee Bolta ho lolzzz



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts