Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default TNA Catch-up request

Follow us on Social Media

Yeah I'm back. I guess I'll give you a reason why I was gone for so long. After the TCW thing I just wanted to take a break from it all. It was only meant for a month......but it wasn't. That's pretty much it. All I can say is my bad to everyone.

And now just to put it out there, I am done with TCW.....I can't say forever but I don't have the time and I don't really want to spend the money on it.(Saving up for WM30 tickets)

Now as the title says I was wondering if anybody could give me the lowdown on what has been going on in TNA from back in Slammiversary to now. I pretty much stopped watching.....don't know why really.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back.

I can't really help with TNA cuz I also stopped watching it.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Welcome Back.

I can't really help with TNA cuz I also stopped watching it.
    ....dang, did it get that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    ....dang, did it get that bad?
    ( My opinion )
    Well actually not that bad but not good either.. for examble the aces and eights storyline was supposed to end about 2/3 months ago but they kept it and it got really boring..and there weren't anything interesting at all during that time.. so I quit watching it. but I did watch Bound For Glory it was really an awesome PPV.In my opinion if you watched that PPV you will see that not much has changed since u quit.. just a few heel/face turns and that's it.

BFG 2013
    http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=594286

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Then I guess I'll watch BFG later on.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using DesiRulez mobile app

dR www.desirulez.net

I stopped watching TNA a few months ago, then I read a comment about Bully Ray having Brooke (Miss Tessmacher) in a chain around her neck and then I was just done with it, plus I don't have enough time to watch TNA or NXT. Just watch WWE RAW and the PPV's and Smackdown.

Junior Moderator

Yeah I'm back. I guess I'll give you a reason why I was gone for so long. After the TCW thing I just wanted to take a break from it all. It was only meant for a month......but it wasn't. That's pretty much it. All I can say is my bad to everyone.

And now just to put it out there, I am done with TCW.....I can't say forever but I don't have the time and I don't really want to spend the money on it.(Saving up for WM30 tickets)

Now as the title says I was wondering if anybody could give me the lowdown on what has been going on in TNA from back in Slammiversary to now. I pretty much stopped watching.....don't know why really.
    Welcome back. Let's just say TNA is screwed like it always has been. It pretty much got worse. Also, around 500 people attended BFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I stopped watching TNA a few months ago, then I read a comment about Bully Ray having Brooke (Miss Tessmacher) in a chain around her neck and then I was just done with it, plus I don't have enough time to watch TNA or NXT. Just watch WWE RAW and the PPV's and Smackdown.

Wait what?! That's pretty dark. And also seems unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Welcome back. Let's just say TNA is screwed like it always has been. It pretty much got worse. Also, around 500 people attended BFG.

Thanks, and its sad that something with so much potential is in this condition.

dR www.desirulez.net

Wait what?! That's pretty dark. And also seems unnecessary.
    More, like that's f*cked up! Some TNA Writers are pretty screwed up in the head and imagine if there were any children when this happened!

More, like that's f*cked up! Some TNA Writers are pretty screwed up in the head and imagine if there were any children when this happened!
    As tray would post..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Yeah, there were many other ways to go about it. I get that they are trying to have their own attitude like thing going on but you don't have to go overboard.

As tray would post..

Last edited by Tray; 11-03-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back To dR

After Slammiversary Bound For Glory Series Has Started And Aj Styles Won The Match And At Bound For Glory Aj Has Won The Title And Dixie Carter Having Sort Of Problem With Him As His Contract Expires So He Left The Company With Title (I Think Its Just A Storyline)

I Don't Know Anything About Knockout Division

Chris Sabin Won The Title At Slammiversary And Cashed In It At Destination X For World Title And And Won The World Title And Lost It After about a month after he had won it,On The Other Hand Manik Won The X Division Title And Has Defend It Many Time At Last At Bound For Glory He Lost His Title In 5 Way Match Against Chris Sabin,Jeff Hardy,Samoa Joe And Austin Aries....Chris Sabin Won The Title

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

As tray would post..

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Welcome Back To dR

After Slammiversary Bound For Glory Series Has Started And Aj Styles Won The Match And At Bound For Glory Aj Has Won The Title And Dixie Carter Having Sort Of Problem With Him As His Contract Expires So He Left The Company With Title (I Think Its Just A Storyline)

Chris Sabin Won The Title At Slammiversary And Cashed In It At Destination X For World Title And And Won The World Title And Lost It After about a month after he had won it,On The Other Hand Manik Won The X Division Title And Has Defend It Many Time At Last At Bound For Glory He Lost His Title In 5 Way Match Against Chris Sabin,Jeff Hardy,Samoa Joe And Austin Aries....Chris Sabin Won The Title

Thanks a lot. Now I'm up to speed.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by the villain View Post
    as tray would post..

^^

Thanks For Rep.Point Tray

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back

RISE ABOVE HATE

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Welcome back Tray!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Welcome Back To dR

Moaz mentoined all that needs to be said.

Aces & Eights Story Became Boring
    At Destination X Main Event Mafia Challenge Aces And Eights For 4 On 4 Match (The One Who Pinned Who Leave The Company) And Kurt Angel Was Arrested So He Was Not There So Aj Styles Join MEM And Pinned Devon And Devon Was Out As Brooke Is Came To Aces & Eights Anderson Said That Bully Is Not Concentrating On The Club Hulk Hogan Announced That Bully Will Defend His Title Against One Of His Club Member,Anderson Attack Bully And Said I Will Face You Next Week But Bully Ray Beat And He Goes TO Hospital And Now He Returned And Disturbing/Distracting Him

As for the Knockout Division, Gail Kim has regained the Knockout Championship once more from ODB, with the help and assistance from Lady Tapa. Thus, Kim and Tapa are currently dominating their division and so far, no one has been able to stop them.

Other than that, all the other things have already been mentioned. And of course, welcome back Tray.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?