Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-31-2013, 06:12 PM #1
Triple H Says Daniel Bryan Got What Was Coming to Him
WWE posted another storyline interview with Triple H today. Here are a few highlights:
* Triple H discussed the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. When Cole said Triple H must be happy about the outcome, Triple H said it wasn't about what he wanted, but what was best for business.
* Triple H said "told you" in regards to Randy Orton being the face of the WWE.
* Triple H said that he didn't save Shawn Michaels from the "Yes Lock" on Monday's Raw because Shawn Michaels asked him to handle the situation by himself.
* Triple H talked about karma and how it always comes back to bite people, and Bryan got what was coming to him when the Wyatt Family attacked him.
* Triple H doesn't feel bad for Daniel Bryan being in the hospital, because he got what he deserved.
* When Cole discussed The Big Show's lawsuit, Triple H cut him off and said that The Big Show is banned from the WWE for life.