Banned www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Exclusive Interview : Priyanka Chopra

Follow us on Social Media

[IMG]http://www.***************/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Priyanka-choopra.jpg[/IMG]

From winning the Miss World beauty pageant and then going on to make a huge impact in Bollywood, Priyanka has done it all. In an exclusive interview with Bollywood3, Priyanka speaks about her upcoming film Krrish 3, her relation with Kangana and her future plans. Letís see what the ever-smiling Priyanka has to say.

How different is your character in Krrish 3 as compared to its earlier installment?

It is an extension of my Krishh character actually. When Rakesh sir contacted me, he said that I will love my role and I did, because there is duality in my character. I play Krishnaís wife and I also become evil. How? For that you have to watch the film.

How was it coming back to the franchise after a gap of seven years?

In India, we really do not have such great sci-fi films, and this franchise is Indiaís best. In Krrish 3, everybody is after my character and I loved every bit of it.

What is the USP of Krrish 3?

The USP of Krishh3 is its screenplay. In every film, there are 6-10 characters, but the importance is given to only two or three. In Krrish 3, Rakesh ji has concentrated on all characters equally. When you will see the film, you will know how important all the characters are.

What were the challenges that you had to face while performing your character?

Arey, No challenge at all. The film was fun for me. I used to sit back and relax and just watch everyone work so hard. (laughs)

Hrithik, Kangna, Vivek, everyone is seen doing action in the film. Do you have any action sequences?

No! Actually I am the reason why all the action happens.

How was it working with Kangana? Did you get along well with her?

See, people have been writing that I and Kangana had a problem working together, but that is not at all the case. Why will I be threatened of her, as we have completely different characters and we both play pivotal roles!

Rakesh Ji had said that Kangana had first said no to the role, because you were there in the movie. What do you think about that?

Of course! Anybody would say no. I am the heroine of the film, and anyone who is coming in is bound to say no. But I am so glad that Kangana agreed as she saw the potential in her part. She gets to do everything in the movie.

When you look back, do you think doing Zanjeer was a mistake?

I never regret doing anything. A film is made by so many people, but the importance is only given to the actors. Every film has its own destiny and yes! Zanjeer failed, but I do not have any regrets working in it.

Like Krrish 3, What superpowers you would like to have in real life?

I would like to have a super power of looking into peopleís minds. The second one would be time-travel. I want to change the things I did not want to do.

Now that you have already gone international with your singing, do we also get to see you doing Hollywood movies sometime soon?

See, for me my music is an extension of my creativity. I am very happy with the popularity I have got with my two songs. Talking about movies, I have not planned anything but if anything comes up, then why not.

With that, we ended our interview with Piggy Chops and wished her all the best for Krrishh 3. Keep watching *************** this space for more updates on Krishh 3 and the detailed movie review.