Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default RAW.......>>>SURVIVOR SERIES PREDICTIONS and discussion

Follow us on Social Media

-On RAW the Wyatt family took a big push.....i don't think that they will get any titles soon (because all the single titles are in feuds and the tag champs will start a new feud with the real americans).

-I am a bit shocked about kane.....When he returns we we want him as a face and he returns as a heel...and with the passage of time in 10-15 months he becames a face again and then leaves again.(and he took of his mask again).What is happening with him???

-Big show is still around and you guys predicted a BIG SHOW VS HHH,I was thinking something about a BIG SHOW VS RANDY ORTON,but what will really happen at SS is THE BIG SHOW VS KANE(kane said he is now stephanie's pet).

-SS have always some traditional tag matches so we will probably see the Wyat family and some other guys VS the wyatt victims(miz,punk,bryan) with some other victims.....

-if bryan doesn't get out of the picture i believe that the WWE will give him the title again at TLC or later(or he can win the rumble and win it at mania).i want your prediction on this too.

-Sheamus is about to return,has anyone heard something more???

-cena now is MR.EXCEPTION OF MONEY IN THE BANK.He is the 1st who didn't won a championship with the MITB and the 1st one who outpowers and defeats the MITB challenger.also he is the man that the most MITB contracts have been cashed in on him.

-October was the month kane debuted....and he returned in october!!!!! November(survivor series) was the month the undertaker debuted...will he return soon????

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yep I don't see the Wyatts winning a title, but Wyatts vs Victims sounds pretty much possible at Survivor Series.
    Kane will probably take a role as a Bodyguard for Stephanie. Big Show vs HHH is still the most likely option to happen, but a Show vs Orton or Show vs Kane Match is still a good alternative.
    I think Bryan will now stay out of the Title Picture and go for a fued with the Wyatts, and return into the Title Picture in the new year.
    As of Sheamus I heard that he is about to return about Royal Rumble time at the Start of the RTWM.
    And about Taker I think that he won't be around for Survivor Series. I just see him back for Wrestlemania again.

That's all I got to say and I think I mentoined all points.

Junior Moderator

I'm sure Kane will remain heel for a while.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Survivor Series match
    Wyatts, Triple H, Randy Orton, The Shield vs Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Goldust & Rhodes and The Usos

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yep I don't see the Wyatts winning a title, but Wyatts vs Victims sounds pretty much possible at Survivor Series.
    Kane will probably take a role as a Bodyguard for Stephanie. Big Show vs HHH is still the most likely option to happen, but a Show vs Orton or Show vs Kane Match is still a good alternative.
    I think Bryan will now stay out of the Title Picture and go for a fued with the Wyatts, and return into the Title Picture in the new year.
    As of Sheamus I heard that he is about to return about Royal Rumble time at the Start of the RTWM.
    And about Taker I think that he won't be around for Survivor Series. I just see him back for Wrestlemania again.

That's all I got to say and I think I mentoined all points.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Everyone expected Kane to be heel.. and join the Wyatt Family.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm thinking if he returns, Sheamus will win the rumble

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'm thinking if he returns, Sheamus will win the rumble
    again????very unlikely to happen.....but i heard something about a Randy orton VS Sheamus feud(this was planned for last year's mania but orton wasn't heel then).
    so if orton keeps the WWE title until mania or wins the WHC then we might see it this year.

21-1 time to riot

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

sheamus will return as a heel and face cena for whc title

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    again????very unlikely to happen.....but i heard something about a Randy orton VS Sheamus feud(this was planned for last year's mania but orton wasn't heel then).
    so if orton keeps the WWE title until mania or wins the WHC then we might see it this year.
    He's been out a while and he's got a WWE brass spoon up his ass, wouldn't surprise me!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

UNDERTAKER returns at survivor series because it will probably be his last year @ WWE and he debuted in SS
    LI8