Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default RAW.......>>>SURVIVOR SERIES PREDICTIONS and discussion

    Follow us on Social Media





    -On RAW the Wyatt family took a big push.....i don't think that they will get any titles soon (because all the single titles are in feuds and the tag champs will start a new feud with the real americans).

    -I am a bit shocked about kane.....When he returns we we want him as a face and he returns as a heel...and with the passage of time in 10-15 months he becames a face again and then leaves again.(and he took of his mask again).What is happening with him???

    -Big show is still around and you guys predicted a BIG SHOW VS HHH,I was thinking something about a BIG SHOW VS RANDY ORTON,but what will really happen at SS is THE BIG SHOW VS KANE(kane said he is now stephanie's pet).

    -SS have always some traditional tag matches so we will probably see the Wyat family and some other guys VS the wyatt victims(miz,punk,bryan) with some other victims.....

    -if bryan doesn't get out of the picture i believe that the WWE will give him the title again at TLC or later(or he can win the rumble and win it at mania).i want your prediction on this too.

    -Sheamus is about to return,has anyone heard something more???

    -cena now is MR.EXCEPTION OF MONEY IN THE BANK.He is the 1st who didn't won a championship with the MITB and the 1st one who outpowers and defeats the MITB challenger.also he is the man that the most MITB contracts have been cashed in on him.

    -October was the month kane debuted....and he returned in october!!!!! November(survivor series) was the month the undertaker debuted...will he return soon????


    21-1 time to riot

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Yep I don't see the Wyatts winning a title, but Wyatts vs Victims sounds pretty much possible at Survivor Series.
    Kane will probably take a role as a Bodyguard for Stephanie. Big Show vs HHH is still the most likely option to happen, but a Show vs Orton or Show vs Kane Match is still a good alternative.
    I think Bryan will now stay out of the Title Picture and go for a fued with the Wyatts, and return into the Title Picture in the new year.
    As of Sheamus I heard that he is about to return about Royal Rumble time at the Start of the RTWM.
    And about Taker I think that he won't be around for Survivor Series. I just see him back for Wrestlemania again.

    That's all I got to say and I think I mentoined all points.

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I'm sure Kane will remain heel for a while.

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Survivor Series match
    Wyatts, Triple H, Randy Orton, The Shield vs Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Goldust & Rhodes and The Usos

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yep I don't see the Wyatts winning a title, but Wyatts vs Victims sounds pretty much possible at Survivor Series.
    Kane will probably take a role as a Bodyguard for Stephanie. Big Show vs HHH is still the most likely option to happen, but a Show vs Orton or Show vs Kane Match is still a good alternative.
    I think Bryan will now stay out of the Title Picture and go for a fued with the Wyatts, and return into the Title Picture in the new year.
    As of Sheamus I heard that he is about to return about Royal Rumble time at the Start of the RTWM.
    And about Taker I think that he won't be around for Survivor Series. I just see him back for Wrestlemania again.

    That's all I got to say and I think I mentoined all points.
    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Everyone expected Kane to be heel.. and join the Wyatt Family.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    I'm thinking if he returns, Sheamus will win the rumble

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'm thinking if he returns, Sheamus will win the rumble
    again????very unlikely to happen.....but i heard something about a Randy orton VS Sheamus feud(this was planned for last year's mania but orton wasn't heel then).
    so if orton keeps the WWE title until mania or wins the WHC then we might see it this year.


    21-1 time to riot

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    sheamus will return as a heel and face cena for whc title



  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    again????very unlikely to happen.....but i heard something about a Randy orton VS Sheamus feud(this was planned for last year's mania but orton wasn't heel then).
    so if orton keeps the WWE title until mania or wins the WHC then we might see it this year.
    He's been out a while and he's got a WWE brass spoon up his ass, wouldn't surprise me!

  11. #11
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    UNDERTAKER returns at survivor series because it will probably be his last year @ WWE and he debuted in SS
    LI8

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •