dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Survivor Series 2013 Promo - Push for the Wyatts?

Follow us on Social Media

So WWE released a promo for Survivor Series 2013 and it is the Wyatt Family promoting WWE Survivor Series 2013. Here it is:

The Wyatt Family have been featured on the first Survivor Series 2013 Poster and Promo Video. Is WWE planning a push for them?

I know that there will be other Posters and Promos promoting WWE Survivor Series 2013 but I think that WWE are planning to push the Wyatts. I think that Erick Rowan and Luke Harper will face Goldust and Cody Rhodes for the WWE Tag Team Championship, win or lose I don't really care. Bray Wyatt will probably get a title shot at the WWE United States Championship or the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

What Do You Think?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Maybe it will be a push for them, but R-Truth was also on Hell in a Cell Poster and in the Hell in a Cell Promo, and ended up on the Kickoff Panel. So I wouldn't say if they are featured on the Poster/Promo it's a push for them.
    But as they just debuted and already had took Kane out, WWE will continue pushing them.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

not sure r-turth got a chance to get on the poster and he got a chance to sit with panel team
    so
    bray , luke , other guys vs 3 members (uso and miz )

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Think Either Erick Rowan and Luke Harper Or Bray Wyatt Will Get A Push Not All Three

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

After Watching Raw I Don't Think That They Will Get The Push But That Dosen't Mean That They Will Not Have Match There Will Be A Match Wyatt Family & Kane Vs. Team Of Cm Punk

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

R-Truth was on the poster for HiaC, and in the promo video. But he's still a major jobber.