dR www.desirulez.net

Default Shawn Michaels Wrestling Another Match?, Sunny Trying to Remove Ex-Boyfriend from Events, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Damien Darling is now claiming that WWE Hall Of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has tried to get him removed from some of the independent dates he was booked for.

- The feeling backstage at Raw is that the combination of Shawn Michaels and John Cena back on Raw, the show will see the rating back up to a 3.0 number even against the World Series.

- Shawn Michaels notified several people backstage at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view last night that he's not coming back for another match, despite his physical involvement at the event.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    - Damien Darling is now claiming that WWE Hall Of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has tried to get him removed from some of the independent dates he was booked for.

- The feeling backstage at Raw is that the combination of Shawn Michaels and John Cena back on Raw, the show will see the rating back up to a 3.0 number even against the World Series.

- Shawn Michaels notified several people backstage at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view last night that he's not coming back for another match, despite his physical involvement at the event.
    Good decision by Shawn. He's retired and should stay it.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Good decision by Shawn. He's retired and should stay it.
    It's a good decision for Shawn but it sucks for people who started watching Wrestling after he retired because they never have him in action and they didn't get a chance to have to wait for a week to see Shawn wrestle. I know I can watch him on Youtube and on his DVD/Blu-Ray's but I'd rather have to wait to watch him wrestle just for that excitement.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    It's a good decision for Shawn but it sucks for people who started watching Wrestling after he retired because they never have him in action and they didn't get a chance to have to wait for a week to see Shawn wrestle. I know I can watch him on Youtube and on his DVD/Blu-Ray's but I'd rather have to wait to watch him wrestle just for that excitement.
    That's bad Luck then. I know lots of people want to see him again, but for me it's like that: If someone is retired it's final and he shouldn't return.

Shawn retired liked 3 years ago. Who has really just started watching wrestling in that time period? The guy went out on top, when he could still do it. Good for him. Most wrestlers hang on way too long.
    Last edited by josh_tan; 10-29-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Edit:
    wrong post
    Last edited by lovelywaz; 10-29-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: fail posting

Junior Moderator

One more match! One more match!
    The Undertaker: NO! NO! NO!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    One more match! One more match!
    The Undertaker: NO! NO! NO!
    Christian: YES! YES! YES!