Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default What will happen with Shawn Michaels? *spoilers inside*

Follow us on Social Media

As we all know, last night at Hell in a Cell Shawn Michaels screwed Daniel Bryan so Randy Orton could become the new WWE Champion. He hit the Sweet Chin Music on Bryan and then counted 1,2,3. After that he didn't look happy about what he did there, so it doesn't look like a Heel act and that he is with Triple H.

What do you guys think will Shawn Michaels have to say on Raw, and will there may be a Confrontation with Daniel Bryan and a little Brawl? Or do you think something else will happen as he could join HHH and celebrate with him the new WWE Champion and Face of the WWE Randy Orton?

Member www.desirulez.net

I believe Shawn did that because Daniel attacked Triple H. He should just focus on Randy Orton...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I'm guessing he will say that triple H told him to do that and he is his best friend.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

I actually don't even know what will happen...

Could be many possibilities such as:

1. Triple H told Shawn to "screw" Daniel
    2. Shawn thought that Daniel attacked Triple H first but in reality, Triple H pushed Daniel back to check on Shawn.
    3. Shawn says that Daniel is a great Wrestler but he is just not an A star player.

Also, I think that Daniel Bryan will challenge Triple H to a match at the next PPV. I don't know why but it'll either be Daniel Bryan or The Big Show facing Triple H at Survivor Series 2013.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastShadowPuppet View Post
    I believe Shawn did that because Daniel attacked Triple H. He should just focus on Randy Orton...

Yeah, I agree. Shawn did it because of what happened to HHH. Although, in fairness, HHH attacked Bryan first.

Would love to see at the next PPV, Big Show vs. HHH, and a return match of Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan!! Master vs. student.

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I actually don't even know what will happen...

Could be many possibilities such as:

2. Shawn thought that Daniel attacked Triple H first but in reality, Triple H pushed Daniel back to check on Shawn.

Also, I think that Daniel Bryan will challenge Triple H to a match at the next PPV. I don't know why but it'll either be Daniel Bryan or The Big Show facing Triple H at Survivor Series 2013.
    I agree with your point two. I believe HBK wouldn't screw Daniel Bryant since he was his trainee, although he could support his actions with his friendship with Triple H. I don't think HHH will fight with Daniel, but maybe HBK will do the job for him.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Shawn did it because of what happened to HHH. Although, in fairness, HHH attacked Bryan first.

Would love to see at the next PPV, Big Show vs. HHH, and a return match of Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan!! Master vs. student.
    big show will return but HBK has retired....he will not wrestle a match again.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post

Would love to see Shawn Michaels return, but I think he won't because he's retired now and it will be disrespectful to The Undertaker, however if The Undertaker gives Shawn permission to have 1 more match it will probably be at Wrestlemania 30 because Shawn is Mr. Wrestlemania and The Showstopper so why not perform at the biggest show for WWE?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Added spoiler tags to thread title

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

We All Saw What He Said....And We All Know HHH Will Fight Big Show At Next PPV And Daniel Bryan Will Take His Rematch

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    We All Saw What He Said....And We All Know HHH Will Fight Big Show At Next PPV And Daniel Bryan Will Take His Rematch
    I don't think Bryan will get another Match for the Title. I think he & CM Punk will have a Fued with the Wyatts as they attacked them both.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I don't think Bryan will get another Match for the Title. I think he & CM Punk will have a Fued with the Wyatts as they attacked them both.
    And Also The Miz,Then If Bryan Would Not Face Randy Orton Who Should?? Big Show?? He Will Face HHH For Sure.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    And Also The Miz,Then If Bryan Would Not Face Randy Orton Who Should?? Big Show?? He Will Face HHH For Sure.
    Big Show knocked out Randy, too. So why shouldn't he face him? Yeah HHH would be the most likely option. But I don't see the sense that HHH gives Bryan a Match again when he now got what he wants. And that is Randy as Champ.

Oh and maybe there can also be a Traditional Surivor Series Match were Wyatts, Punk, Bryan, Miz & also Kane are involved.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

stupid reason but what bryan did was amazing \
    yes yes yes