★★★★
    ★★★
    ★★

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

3 Stars for me. Show wasn't anything Special, Matches were all okay. Tag Team Match at the Start saved the Night. The Main Event ended exactly like I predicted it. John Cena also won the WHC and no Cash-In from Sandow like expected. Show really was meeeh. :/

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars Tag team titles match stole the show and the other matches were decent.. I also liked Summer Rae debut and skipped Cena's match as usual

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

4 Stars - I'm a relaxed guy so everything goes for me.

New Arrivals

Default no! no! no!

this is a ****ing screw job no? no! this pto predictable!!!

cena is... no in her better form

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

3 stars, kinda a good show but the results were very predictable

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Member www.desirulez.net

5 stars. For me it was an interesting show, although I had already predicted that Daniel Bryant would get screwed over. The first tag team match was great, I've never seen Goldust this good. As for Ambrose / Big-E match it was kind of bad in my opinion. Los Matadores won again and that starts to get boring.
    CM Punk finally gets his hands on Paul and what does he put him trough? 10 kendo stick strikes and one Go To Sleep.... I was hopping for something more extreme.
    Overall it was a good show.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I'd say 3.

When then blankety-blank-blank is WWE going to give us a PPV that has all clean wins???

I know they want to continue the story on with drama, but the main event at every pay per view HAS to have a controversial ending??? Drives me nuts!

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

how stupid of WWE TO HAND CENA TITLE MATCH wen 10 others try den WWE says U SHUD EARN IT! NOBODY GETS ITS JUST LIKE DAT, and worst part was CENA WINNING over ADR, CMON!!!! I LEFT WATCHING WWE IN 2012 n in hell in d cell i resumed JST 2 C D SAME OLD SHIT! CENA RETURNS CENA WINS! n talented ppl like DOLPH ZIGGLER R MADE TO BE SEATED TO COMMENT ON D PPV! n wherz DREW?? 3 STARS only coz of TAG MATCH n CM PUNK !!
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Juuuuuuuuuuoooooohhhhnnnn CENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (I miss Justin Roberts announcing Cena)

1 step closer to dual championship lol

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

5 STARS FOR THE CELLS,for the great tag match(goldust isn awesome),for kane return (and maybe a SURPRIZE heel turn ) ,good u.s championship match bad ending.....
    all the other matches were predicateble.in the prediction contest i made only 2 mistakes.......

21-1 time to riot

Moderator www.desirulez.net

*added spoiler tags*

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

As we all agree, best match of the night was the tag team match. It freaking rocked, Wrestlemania worthy even. The problem of course was that it all kinda went downhill from there which is a crying shame.

Fandango match was pointless filler with there being no need for Khali or Summer Rae to even be wrestling in a PPV. Keep that crap to Main Event. I'd have been happier if it was Natalya vs Fandango. Might have been a good match.

Big E and Ambrose, i love both of them separately. Together they kinda sucked ass, chemistry just wasnt there. Big E should be going for the intercontinental and i think he works better with Axel (just a shame he was injured)

Punk vs Heyback was okay. Not stand out, but nice to see a table at least. Maybe this will end the feud and punk will turn on either Cena or Randy Snorton as the only logical next step for him is to go for a major title again. I did like that Heyman went on top of the cell, its Classic Heyman. However, it just made the match super slow and drained some of the energy out of the feud.

Skipped the Los Matadores match, dreadful filler that shouldn't have even been considered for a PPV. I still think they'll be buried in a couple of months so quit wasting our time WWE.

The World Heavyweight title match.....

Sums it up nicely...

Divas match was boring of course. I'll admit that Brie has improved a lot since i started watching again (back in 2010), but she ain'
    t no champ. And although i love AJ (She's freaking awesome, as a side note how funking funny was her comeback at King the other week??? 'I'm too old for you Jerry' Genius. If she cant wrestle any more get that girl on commentary stat!). Anyway, although i love AJ, the divas are growing stale because she has no competition and no one can actually perform. She cant carry matches by herself. Divas need a complete revamp, get rid of 90% of them and start again.

The main event was okayish. As you can probably tell from previous posts and even this post, i really don't like Randy Boreton. His monotone promos and mic work, his basic abilities, constant use of a dead gimmick and frankly terrible match wins drive me insane (Oh look, an RKO from nowhere. That wasn't at all telegraphed and made the match utterly pointless). I do love Bryan. I just wish they'd find him a different opponent (Ziggles, Punk, any shield member etc).
    And i think we all knew HHH would come out at some point, we all knew there would be a sweet chin music. I hoped it would be to HHH, but of course it wasn't. Gotta keep DB as the underdog and drag this out for another PPV.

Overall, a 3. It was distinctly Meh. Hell most Raws now days could be better than that.

Also, did you see the look in Kanes eyes after the botched slam? Fan-bloody-tastic, great way to ruin a come back bearded guy i don't remember the name of because i'm sure you'll be buried soon as well. Way to corpse it bro.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

10* didn't except hbk to screw bryan

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4 Stars Was A Good Show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    10* didn't except hbk to screw bryan
    Shawn didn't screw Bryan, Bryan screwed Bryan lol