dR www.desirulez.net

Default News on AJ Styles Defending the TNA Championship, Dixie Comments on Ethan's Debut, Who Scripted IW?

Follow us on Social Media

- As seen on Thursday's Impact Wrestling, AJ Styles "walked out" of the company with the TNA World Heavyweight Title. TNA is planning on sending AJ to The Great Muta's promotion in Japan and AAA in Mexico where he will defend the belt and claim to be the real TNA World Champion. This will lead to a champion vs. champion match somewhere down the line.

- Dixie Carter tweeted about her "nephew" Ethan Carter III's Impact Wrestling debut on Thursday:

"Just re-watched @EthanCarterTNA in his #Impact debut. Great job darlin!! So proud of you!!!! XOXO"

- Regarding negative feedback to Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling, it was written by the crew that was writing the Impact shows leading up to Bound For Glory.

Junior Moderator

I don't watch TNA, but I know Derrick Bateman is Ethan, so what's the story behind his character?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't watch TNA, but I know Derrick Bateman is Ethan, so what's the story behind his character?
    I don't watch TNA as well, but I think that Ethan (Derrick Bateman) is Dixie Carter's spoiled nephew.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I don't watch TNA as well, but I think that Ethan (Derrick Bateman) is Dixie Carter's spoiled nephew.
    So I'm guessing he will be getting some sort of push.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    So I'm guessing he will be getting some sort of push.
    He is only fighting until know nameless guys, because, in his storyline, Dixie is picking his opponents.