dR www.desirulez.net

Default What Should John Cena Do After WWE Hell In A Cell 2013?

Follow us on Social Media

John Cena had to leave WWE temporarily for "4-6 months" during the post-SummerSlam 2013 RAW but now, 2 or 3 months later, he is returning early for a singles match at Hell In A Cell 2013 which is for the World Heavyweight Championship. Many people hate how John Cena leaves for 2 months when he said that he won't be back till 4-6 months later and he comes back 2 months early. Then WWE decides to give him a World Heavyweight Championship Match at Hell In A Cell 2013.

I don't know what will happen to John Cena after Hell In A Cell 2013, will he be a part of the Corporation-Bryan feud? Will be appear on Smackdown to continue his feud with Alberto Del Rio? If Cena wins the Championship at HIAC and then Damien Sandow cashes-in, will Cena bury or put over Sandow as a top heel? Will Cena go away and return for Royal Rumble 2014 to win it?

What Will Happen?

In my opinion John Cena should be the last man standing in the Royal Rumble, but he should lose to an surprise entrant which should be a (NXT) talent who is ready to shine, like Big E or Wade Barrett, or just a big returning or debuting wrestler, like JoMo, Batista or someone from
    TNA...
    John should in no way be involved in the WWE Title match at WrestleMania unless he puts a talent over, but Cena and "putting over" doesn't really match...
    My ideal scenario for Cena is to have him lose like I already said in the Royal Rumble as last man standing. At EC he should be featured in the EC Match for the WWE Title or WHC, but only to lose to a young man like Cody or Barrett.
    At WrestleMania he shouldn't get the spotlights unless he's a heel, which is also very unlikely...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

For me it's that Cena maybe win the World Heavyweight Championship to put it over a bit, and then loose it at the next PPV to Sandow who cashes his Contract in. After that he shouldn't be in the WWE Title Spotlight like TJ said, and I could imagine that he may fight for Vince McMahon against Triple H in a "Control of WWE Match" at Wrestlemania.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    In my opinion John Cena should be the last man standing in the Royal Rumble, but he should lose to an surprise entrant which should be a (NXT) talent who is ready to shine, like Big E or Wade Barrett, or just a big returning or debuting wrestler, like JoMo, Batista or someone from
    TNA...
    John should in no way be involved in the WWE Title match at WrestleMania unless he puts a talent over, but Cena and "putting over" doesn't really match...
    My ideal scenario for Cena is to have him lose like I already said in the Royal Rumble as last man standing. At EC he should be featured in the EC Match for the WWE Title or WHC, but only to lose to a young man like Cody or Barrett.
    At WrestleMania he shouldn't get the spotlights unless he's a heel, which is also very unlikely...
    All of these possibilities are unlikely... John Cena won't do any of these angles!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    For me it's that Cena maybe win the World Heavyweight Championship to put it over a bit, and then loose it at the next PPV to Sandow who cashes his Contract in. After that he shouldn't be in the WWE Title Spotlight like TJ said, and I could imagine that he may fight for Vince McMahon against Triple H in a "Control of WWE Match" at Wrestlemania.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Cena wins, Sandow cashes in, Cena injured, Beats Sandow, and we get 1 year of Gay Cena reign

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Wouldn't surprise me if Cena won the WHC at HIAC kept it and the WWE championship at WM

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if Cena won the WHC at HIAC kept it and the WWE championship at WM
    But John Cena will never hold the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship at the same time! I just hope that John Cena gives the World Title some prestige over it is the 2nd best Title in WWE right now, not the equal of the WWE Championship.

Junior Moderator

Become a jobber

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I think he will hold it for a while and then lose it to Sandow and then he will be back to the corporation storyline so I'm predicting Cena vs Triple H at WM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Retire.

Member www.desirulez.net

I believe Cena will be the same old Face we're used to and have some kind of beef with ADR. I was hoping for him to help out Daniel Bryant but that would make the whole story line boring. I can't think about any good thing for Cena right now...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

now he will appear on sd daily
    fucenak