Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Default HIAC Predictions

Follow us on Social Media

I didn't see a thread like this posted, so I thought I would go ahead and see what you all think will happen at this next PPV. Here are a few of my thoughts:

3 way tag match with the Rhodes, Shield, and Usos. I am thinking that the Rhodes will retain, as they just got their titles, and WWE needs to build them up as a legitimate team, so that they will sell more venues/merchandise going forward. Usos will get there chance soon, they just aren't quite popular enough yet as faces, and don't draw heat like the Shield.

Daniel Bryan will lose. Typically, whoever comes out on top the week before, will be the one to lose the following week. Since Bryan came out on top at the signing of the contract, I am thinking that he will lose to Orton this Sunday. Orton put Bryan over the last few times they have met through matches or this past signing, and now it is Bryan's turn to put Orton over. It will be controversial, just like Bryan's wins, but the Authority will be okay with it and give it to Orton nonetheless.

Ryback and Heyman vs. Punk - I am thinking that Punk will hold his own early on, Ryback will take control for 5-10 minutes with a few shots throw in here and there from Punk. Ryback will do something like run into the ring post, Punk will have a flurry of offense, Heyman will interfere, etc. You know the routine. Bottom line, Punk will win and hopefully start to put an end to this debate, but it will still carry on at least through another couple of PPVs. Punk will want top billing again soon, so I don't see why these matches with less than established champions (Ryback / Axel) will push his character further. I think he is doing it to build up the other guys with less popular names to help establish them.

Don't care about the Diva matches, despite what my wife thinks...

Other than that, the only other thing I want to see is Ziggler fighting, and watch Cesaro do his swing to somebody (LOVE that move, it's my new favorite). I think that Cesaro is growing more in popularity, and would love to see him do singles competition again soon, possibly as a face. He entertains me quite a bit watching him fight. LOVED his uppercut exchange with Bryan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jekf2IPPZyg

Any other thoughts??

Junior Moderator

Nice predictions..

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah those predictions will most likely happen. I hate it to see that Daniel Bryan is always on Top on Raw and then doesn't win the title, or gets stripped of it the Night after. That sucks!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

That's What Going To Happen

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I predict the biggest screwjob is Wwe History

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I predict the biggest screwjob is Wwe History
    Probably they just will do it to Troll me, because I can watch it Live this time! xD

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Pretty much sums it

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Maybe a huge swerve by HBK...
    Yeah, exactly! In hindsight, I got to thinking about that. They have building up tension between he and Randy Orton, and also making him buddy/buddy with Bryan, and kind of setting him against HHH's decisions. Definitely makes me think they are going to throw a curveball and try to pull one over on all of us.

Besides, HHH has been saying a ll along with full confidence, "HBK will do the right thing."

I can almost see the RAW follow up, with HHH trolling the crowd, "Didn't I tell you all HBK will do the right thing?" all the while, HBK will be dancing around the ring while HHH is on the mic.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Yeah, exactly! In hindsight, I got to thinking about that. They have building up tension between he and Randy Orton, and also making him buddy/buddy with Bryan, and kind of setting him against HHH's decisions. Definitely makes me think they are going to throw a curveball and try to pull one over on all of us.

Besides, HHH has been saying a ll along with full confidence, "HBK will do the right thing."

I can almost see the RAW follow up, with HHH trolling the crowd, "Didn't I tell you all HBK will do the right thing?" all the while, HBK will be dancing around the ring while HHH is on the mic.
    Agree with you but I'd prefer Shawn Michaels as a Heel if he stays longer in WWE, for 1-3 months.

New Arrivals

Default sorry

sorry guys I'm French and I do not speak English I'm going to use google translation to give you my thoughts for three fights.

CM Punk will lose heyman is too vicious in its role to lose tonight.

Cena will lose the receipt of the MITB bungee is obvious.

Viper will win for the simple reason that HBK is the interest of the company ... even if he says otherwise.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

bryan won't lose i am sure he will win the title and plz share ur views about whc match

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    bryan won't lose i am sure he will win the title and plz share ur views about whc match
    i agree with the others bryan will lose with a diry way.

about the WHC match.....well cena is a superhero and rerturned,alberto del rio has beaten almost everyone since he deafeted ziggler.I am sure that cena will not tap to the arm breaker and somehow he will give an awesome match.probably del rio will win
    with a big kick or with a pipe like he did in the hell in a cell in 2011.......sandow has been off TV for some weeks.I bet he will cash in the contract......and a THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....DAMIEN SANDOW......and a face turn for sandow

....YOUR WELCOME

21-1 time to riot

And I am sure Bryan will loose, just as I said a few times before to Troll me! xD

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    And I am sure Bryan will loose, just as I said a few times before to Troll me! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    i agree with the others bryan will lose with a diry way.

about the WHC match.....well cena is a superhero and rerturned,alberto del rio has beaten almost everyone since he deafeted ziggler.I am sure that cena will not tap to the arm breaker and somehow he will give an awesome match.probably del rio will win
    with a big kick or with a pipe like he did in the hell in a cell in 2011.......sandow has been off TV for some weeks.I bet he will cash in the contract......and a THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....DAMIEN SANDOW......and a face turn for sandow

....YOUR WELCOME
    May be cena wins and then will pass torch to sandow

dR www.desirulez.net

May be cena wins and then will pass torch to sandow

That face!

i was wrong rep. added

i was wrong rep. added
    Oh and did you see how Cena passed the torch to Sandow?

Oh and did you see how Cena passed the torch to Sandow?
    was happy for sandow the new finisher looks like the rock bottom
    i am right ?

this wwe passed some torch to sandow and awarded him a win

was happy for sandow the new finisher looks like the rock bottom
    i am right ?

this wwe passed some torch to sandow and awarded him a win
    Yeah his new Finisher is bit of a "reverse" Rock Bottom. But exactly it just is a Full Nelson Slam
    Let's hope that the Cash-In loose doesn't bury him too much as I think this could be a opportunity to get over by the Fans.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 10-31-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast