dR www.desirulez.net

Default Bella Twins Breakup Planned, WWE Wants Sami Zayn to Not Climb Ropes So Often, More

Follow us on Social Media

- There has been an idea pitched where Daniel Bryan would feud with John Cena and each man would have a Bella Twin in his corner. Regardless if that happens, they are looking to do a split between the Bellas with Nikki going heel and Brie playing the babyface.

- Yoshi Tatsu recently asked WWE officials if he could move from Florida to Texas because he had found a Japanese community that he wanted to live in. The WWE office, and this was blamed on Triple H, told Tatsu that he had to stay in Florida and needed to be at Performance Center practice every day to become a better worker. It was noted that most wrestlers regard Tatsu as one of the WWE’s better technical workers and the idea that him doing drills taking hip tosses after going through New Japan training and being 36 years old was a talking point with a lot of guys.

- WWE officials think NXT star Sami Zayn is really good but they want him to stop climbing to the ropes so much and appealing to the crowd because Vince McMahon reportedly hates when people do that.

Junior Moderator

I think WWE could've done the split up when they faced each other at NoC. There was a lot of heat between the two, and plus the Divas show was on air.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    With all my respect: Vince is a whining 6sshole...
    Yep. It is sooo bad when a Superstar climbes the Rope to make the Fans cheer! I mean he's a f'n Face!

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Oh god no, Cena vs Bryan is a horrible feud, make it Cena vs Sandow ( he needs a push ) and Bryan vs Big Show

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Oh god no, Cena vs Bryan is a horrible feud, make it Cena vs Sandow ( he needs a push ) and Bryan vs Big Show
    I didn't like the build-up between Cena and Bryan, but their match was pretty good.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I didn't like the build-up between Cena and Bryan, but their match was pretty good.
    Oh so you liked that match huh? Well get ready to see it 10 times when Cena returns

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    - There has been an idea pitched where Daniel Bryan would feud with John Cena and each man would have a Bella Twin in his corner. Regardless if that happens, they are looking to do a split between the Bellas with Nikki going heel and Brie playing the babyface.
    Not interested in this storyline..
    Not interested in Bella twins breakup..
    Not interested in Cena vs Bryan again..

but interested in a new opponent for Bryan after he wins the WWE title ( No Orton No Cena ).. and a better divas division..
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-27-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Oh so you liked that match huh? Well get ready to see it 10 times when Cena returns
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Not interested in this storyline..
    Not interested in Bella twins breakup..
    Not interested in Cena vs Bryan again..

but interested in a new opponent for Bryan after he wins the WWE title ( No Orton No Cena ).. and a better divas division..
    You just double posted mate.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    You just double posted mate.
    my bad let me fix that.. xD

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator

[QUOTE=The Villain;1066803]Oh so you liked that match huh? Well get ready to see it 10 times when Cena returns

I have no problem, just as long DB and John Cena come up with various ways to make the match good