Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Question Things I cannot understand about WWE

    Follow us on Social Media





    Hey guys. It's my out of Routine post as I am going to point out a few things that I don't Understand about WWE. I hope you will like it

    1) When a new Wrestler Debuts in WWE, he wins.
    I gotta ask you, when a person is new at a job, he doesn't have experience so it's possible he will make mistake right? Well WWE doesn't go with this logic. Instead a New inexperienced Wrestler can beat an experienced one. This fact increases predictability. Debuts should be the same way as John Cena's.

    2) Big Show can knock-out anyone in just a Second
    Then why he doesn't use it when his Match gets started? why his matches can go from 8-10 minutes? I know this way his all matches will be Squash but couldn't He have any other move as a Finisher? A punch is a regular move in every match so it shouldn't be treated as a devastating Finishing move

    3) When you Hit SomeOne with an Atomic Drop or Run him through the Stairs Placed at the side of the Ring, you cannot be Disqualified but when you take those Stairs and hit it to the Head, or hit a Low-Blow, You are Disqualified

    4) An Attitude Adjustment by John Cena can lead to a Finish of Match but Randy Orton's Superplex from the Top Rope can't although It is even more Devastating.

    5) Some Wrestlers have a moveset, take John Cena as an Example. His 5 Moves of Doom. When he hits his 1st & 2nd Shoulder Blocks, why his Opponent keeps getting up and tries to hit the Clothesline on 3rd time? why his Opponent doesn't try to hit it before the 2nd Shoulder Block. Is Cena a Magician or something? Well movesets should be unpredictable. This way matches will be more Exciting

    Agree with me? What are the things are you agree on with me? and what you don't understand about WWE? please let me know

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I do agree in some points but it's WWE creative, they always do some stupid sh*t that no one understands really..


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default


  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know
    for your first reason, John Cena lost his debut match. And now he is the biggest star in the Company. So win-loss doesn't matter. The competitor should be believable. Hell, when Sin Cara debuted, who would have thought that he will be a huge disappointment ?

    and for 2nd reason, then why didn't big show have to wear the Shield down before knocking them all out in just a matter of 20 seconds?

    for your other answers, I will be okay

    but with 4th reason, my point is to say that AA should be replaced.

  6. #6

    Default

    It's not that I disagree with your points of view, in fact they do make sense, especially when it comes to Big Show's finisher. I have been reflecting upon this as well in the past. However storyline-wise, it wouldn't make as much sense because then it would make the scripted storylines all too predictable, stale, one dimensional and overall extremely boring. The realism would prevail in certain aspects but in an overall sense it probably wouldn't benefit anyone this way.

    So yeah, that's probably and mostly why WWE is the way it is at the moment, due to the fact it's scripted entertainment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know
    totally agree with u



  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Hey guys. It's my out of Routine post as I am going to point out a few things that I don't Understand about WWE. I hope you will like it

    1) When a new Wrestler Debuts in WWE, he wins.
    I gotta ask you, when a person is new at a job, he doesn't have experience so it's possible he will make mistake right? Well WWE doesn't go with this logic. Instead a New inexperienced Wrestler can beat an experienced one. This fact increases predictability. Debuts should be the same way as John Cena's.

    2) Big Show can knock-out anyone in just a Second
    Then why he doesn't use it when his Match gets started? why his matches can go from 8-10 minutes? I know this way his all matches will be Squash but couldn't He have any other move as a Finisher? A punch is a regular move in every match so it shouldn't be treated as a devastating Finishing move

    3) When you Hit SomeOne with an Atomic Drop or Run him through the Stairs Placed at the side of the Ring, you cannot be Disqualified but when you take those Stairs and hit it to the Head, or hit a Low-Blow, You are Disqualified

    4) An Attitude Adjustment by John Cena can lead to a Finish of Match but Randy Orton's Superplex from the Top Rope can't although It is even more Devastating.

    5) Some Wrestlers have a moveset, take John Cena as an Example. His 5 Moves of Doom. When he hits his 1st & 2nd Shoulder Blocks, why his Opponent keeps getting up and tries to hit the Clothesline on 3rd time? why his Opponent doesn't try to hit it before the 2nd Shoulder Block. Is Cena a Magician or something? Well movesets should be unpredictable. This way matches will be more Exciting

    Agree with me? What are the things are you agree on with me? and what you don't understand about WWE? please let me know
    1.) Momentum and unpredictability. a new guy comes in desperate to make an impact, while for his opponent its just another match. Also, the new guy will know all about his opponent and how to counter his moves, while the established guy won't know anything at all about the new guy.

    Also, if you want to talk unrealistically good, taking Kurt Angle to the limit on your debut is much more impressive than squashing Heath Slater or whoever.

    As for the others...that's just the way wrestling is. It's always been that way and it probably always will be. Once you start questioning it the whole thing falls apart.
    The Prince Is Here...

  9. #9

    Default

    Also, if you want to replace the Attitude Adjustment you should just go ahead and replace every damn finisher in the company for the same reasons.
    The Prince Is Here...

  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know
    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  11. #11
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know
    Agree with most of your points.

  12. #12
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I do also agree with most the points you make here.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    In answer to your points, which doesn't mean I agree with the reasoning -

    1. Because they want new wrestlers to have an impact, it's less of a non impact if they lose their debut

    2. Because like all people's finishers, they need to wear the opponent down first before they can execute, the reasoning would be the opponent would dodge it at the start

    3. I'm guessing the reason here is because the wrestler is hitting the object rather than the object hitting the wrestler

    4. Because Orton's superplex is not his finisher (like before, not my reasoning lol)

    5. You could say this about most wrestling moves, try them in real life and you're going to eat a punch or 2 and lose the fight, it's all to dramatise the match, people enjoy it because they know what's coming a bit like 'he's behind you' at a theatre, or singing along to a song you know
    I agree with you, but I think that L-Waz is trying to talk about what he thinks is not realistic about WWE...

  14. #14
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Hey guys. It's my out of Routine post as I am going to point out a few things that I don't Understand about WWE. I hope you will like it

    1) When a new Wrestler Debuts in WWE, he wins.
    I gotta ask you, when a person is new at a job, he doesn't have experience so it's possible he will make mistake right? Well WWE doesn't go with this logic. Instead a New inexperienced Wrestler can beat an experienced one. This fact increases predictability. Debuts should be the same way as John Cena's.
    Thats a good point actually and those early wins doen't even help them much in future like you see Lord Tensai or Ryback i think maybe be giving a win is good but wrestlers should be build slowly unlike Del Rio who has seen golden days from debut.



    It's Clobberin Time

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Thats a good point actually and those early wins doen't even help them much in future like you see Lord Tensai or Ryback i think maybe be giving a win is good but wrestlers should be build slowly unlike Del Rio who has seen golden days from debut.
    correct.!!

  16. #16
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Hey guys. It's my out of Routine post as I am going to point out a few things that I don't Understand about WWE. I hope you will like it

    1) When a new Wrestler Debuts in WWE, he wins.
    I gotta ask you, when a person is new at a job, he doesn't have experience so it's possible he will make mistake right? Well WWE doesn't go with this logic. Instead a New inexperienced Wrestler can beat an experienced one. This fact increases predictability. Debuts should be the same way as John Cena's.

    2) Big Show can knock-out anyone in just a Second
    Then why he doesn't use it when his Match gets started? why his matches can go from 8-10 minutes? I know this way his all matches will be Squash but couldn't He have any other move as a Finisher? A punch is a regular move in every match so it shouldn't be treated as a devastating Finishing move

    3) When you Hit SomeOne with an Atomic Drop or Run him through the Stairs Placed at the side of the Ring, you cannot be Disqualified but when you take those Stairs and hit it to the Head, or hit a Low-Blow, You are Disqualified

    4) An Attitude Adjustment by John Cena can lead to a Finish of Match but Randy Orton's Superplex from the Top Rope can't although It is even more Devastating.

    5) Some Wrestlers have a moveset, take John Cena as an Example. His 5 Moves of Doom. When he hits his 1st & 2nd Shoulder Blocks, why his Opponent keeps getting up and tries to hit the Clothesline on 3rd time? why his Opponent doesn't try to hit it before the 2nd Shoulder Block. Is Cena a Magician or something? Well movesets should be unpredictable. This way matches will be more Exciting

    Agree with me? What are the things are you agree on with me? and what you don't understand about WWE? please let me know
    I agree with everything, but I do hope you know that WWE is scripted. It's aimed towards kids so it can make them happy, so we all kinda have to deal with it. For #2, Big Show's punch is a finisher because of his power. Compare Show's punch to Mysterio. If both of them hit a guy, most likely Show will knock him out.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •