dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Post Things I learned, Loved & Hated about SmackDown 18th Oct. (Spoilers)

Follow us on Social Media

Hello guys, this Episode of SmackDown wasn't bad. I hated almost nothing about it. Here's what I Learned, Loved about SmackDown

Learned:
    1) WWE should trust Daniel Bryan as face of WWE. He is very exciting in the Ring
    2) Big E Langston could be a good babyface if used well
    3) When you hit an Atomic drop on Someone, you are not disqualified. But when you hit a Low-Blow, You are. And that's one of the things I don't understand about WWE (Watch the main event & Goldust's atomic drops)
    4) Even though Big Show is fired, WWE is still producing the Breast Cancer's Pink T-shirt for him
    5) Brie Bella cannot be a Top Diva, not because she can't wrestle, she wrestles ok but She doesn't have the "It" factor

Loved:
    1) The Main Event Great work by everyone
    2) Big E Langston turning Face
    3) Los Matadores not competing against 3MB

Hated:
    1) No storyline building
    2) This is not I hate about SmackDown, it's what I hate about WWE. John Cena always claims that He earned what He has accomplished. Then what he has to say about the opportunity for World Heavyweight Title he has as a Gift?

Agree with me? the points you are not agree on Please don't hesitate to let me know

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree With Every Points Good Job

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Agree with all except 5 that Brie doen't have it factor in this era of Wwe she does have what it takes otherwise Aj wont be a champ cause most people think she doesnt have it factor as well. Just saying everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I agree with you again. On 2) of Learned: If WWE gives Big E his Five-Count Gimmick from Nxt, I think he can wort very good as a Face. The Fans were loving it on Nxt.

dR www.desirulez.net

Nice. Agree with everything!

I hate how there aren't many storyline's being progressing at Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Agree with all except 5 that Brie doen't have it factor in this era of Wwe she does have what it takes otherwise Aj wont be a champ cause most people think she doesnt have it factor as well. Just saying everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Neither have the IT factor for me, the diva division just feels office hot for me right now, when the standard isn't there, you just need to choose second best...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Big E will be a very good face.and one prediction he will take the I-C title from axel soon.

what i disaggre is that cena has taken a gift.No he didn't he legaly has a World title rematch.Every champion after he loses his title he must have a One on One title rematch......cena lost the wwe title to bryan but never took a reamtch because he left/.
    Now that he is rerturning he must get the rematch.They will not give him the WWE title rematch but the WWE and WHC are both World titles (now WHC has lost it's value but WWE acts like it didn't) so he will take a WHC match.

21-1 time to riot

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

How can you compare AJ with Brie now seriously ? Anyway, I loved Big E`s face turn the most He is just epic.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

i dis-agree with u about brie-bella

RISE ABOVE HATE

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    How can you compare AJ with Brie now seriously ? Anyway, I loved Big E`s face turn the most He is just epic.
    I didn't compare Brie & AJ

Point 4 ahahaha , I didn't really notice Big Show wearing that t-shirt , really epic , their creatives are dumb nowadays.