dR www.desirulez.net

Default Kurt Angle on How WWE Rehab Was, Changes Hed Make If He Ran TNA, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Kurt Angle recently spoke with Doug Mortman and Dave Lagreca on SiriusXMs Busted Open about what hed change about TNA if he was in charge of the company:

I would have a better way of organizing things. I would have a lot more rehearsal. I would have talent come to the ring every hour of the day and just rehearse and go over and just ram it down their throats so that they have it right when they come to the show that night. We have been doing that. Have we been doing it enough? Yes and no. But I dont want it to become, and its not in any means a WCW, but you dont want it to become where the talent says what they want to say and the story isnt going to go anywhere because the writers and the talent arent really talking. I dont want it to become that. I want it to become more organized like the way Vince McMahon runs the show. Thats how I was brought in and for seven years thats how I was taught. I believe TNA is going in that direction now.

Angle was asked if hed re-sign Hulk Hogan back to the company:

Oh yeah! A lot of people would say no but look what this guy has done for wrestling. Anytime he goes out he gets the loudest cheer. It doesnt matter if he is wrestling or not. Hogan is a talent you want in your company and I have a lot of respect for him. I didnt have a lot of respect for him when he first started, but I really didnt know him because I didnt watch wrestling when I first started. But getting to know him and seeing what he has done for the business, I would say heck yeah, you want to sign that guy.

Angle also talked about how he is feeling following the stint in rehab:

I feel great. Im a lot healthier now and a lot more clear minded. I feel a lot better right now. I needed the break. I needed to do what I did and I feel a lot better now.

Angle shared his thoughts on attending the WWE-sponsored rehab program:

The WWE program has been amazing. They have done a lot for me and they continue to. I work with them still. Theyre amazing at what they do. They have had so many guys go through recovery and still are in recovery. We have a weekly chat every Wednesday night at 7pm. Its really beneficial for everybody.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Good to hear the Angle feels now great again.