Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Exclamation Torch passing :P

Follow us on Social Media

cena passed the torch to ryback last hiac now its time to pass the torch to Mr. Sandow

i.e cena will help sandow to cash in it not by turning heel but i am sure wwe will find a stupid idea for it

thoughts ??

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Cena didn't pass the torch to Ryback last HIAC even if he did he buried him at Royal Rumble 2013 and..he won't pass the torch to Sandow, I don't even think he will show up at HIAC for some reason.

and if Cena ever passed the torch to someone it would be to Daniel Bryan.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Cena didn't pass the torch to Ryback last HIAC even if he did he buried him at Royal Rumble 2013 and..he won't pass the torch to Sandow, I don't even think he will show up at HIAC for some reason.

As a matter of Fact: Ryback wouldn't even have been in the Title Picture at Hell in a Cell last year, if Cena wouldn't have got injured.

bryan he is already on the top of the company everyone think sandow is joke so it's would be a nice more from wwe if they're able to bulid solid sandow
    they did it in pass via count out with curtix axel so why not sandow let snadow beat cena clean

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    bryan he is already on the top of the company everyone think sandow is joke so it's would be a nice more from wwe if they're able to bulid solid sandow
    they did it in pass via count out with curtix axel so why not sandow let snadow beat cena clean
    Well the problem is that I'm not sure they push Bryan cuz he deserves it OR because Cena is injured... so we will have to wait and find what happens with Daniel Bryan when Cena returns.

and they can't just let Sandow beat Cena out of no where because he lost matches in the last PPV's and let's be honest Cena is the superman of WWE he just won't lose clean( Maybe to Daniel Bryan only ).

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    As a matter of Fact: Ryback wouldn't even have been in the Title Picture at Hell in a Cell last year, if Cena wouldn't have got injured.
    Exactly ^

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Nope...Nope....Nope.....Nope

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

he was injured before ss but wwe still used him that was not the big deal

Well the problem is that I'm not sure they push Bryan cuz he deserves it OR because Cena is injured... so we will have to wait and find what happens with Daniel Bryan when Cena returns.

and they can't just let Sandow beat Cena out of no where because he lost matches in the last PPV's and let's be honest Cena is the superman of WWE he just won't lose clean( Maybe to Daniel Bryan only ).
    they treat every mitb winner like this and if someone wins the title then title sya on the line so he/she(diva) need to win to retain their title lets see what wwe do with this but i think sandow will cash it in at hiac

they treat every mitb winner like this and if someone wins the title then title sya on the line so he/she(diva) need to win to retain their title lets see what wwe do with this but i think sandow will cash it in at hiac
    I predict that del Rio will win unfair, Cena will kick his A$$ that some people are happy, and then Sandow will Cash In.

I predict that del Rio will win unfair, Cena will kick his A$$ that some people are happy, and then Sandow will Cash In.
    yeah i think this is the best option btw - then heel vs heel at next ppv ? sandow vs del rio

yeah i think this is the best option btw - then heel vs heel at next ppv ? sandow vs del rio
    Maybe Face turn for Sandow then?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Maybe Face turn for Sandow then?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app
    can't imagine sandow as a face then how he gonna insult the crowd naa would be a bad idea
    may be wwe make it fata 4 way or triple threat match by adding faces (Christain , dolph )

can't imagine sandow as a face then how he gonna insult the crowd naa would be a bad idea
    may be wwe make it fata 4 way or triple threat match by adding faces (Christain , dolph )
    Can't imagine it either, but I read that they're thinking of turning him Face.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

LOL , torch passing is not gonna happen too soon as long as Cena is in the company .
    Cena gonna win the WHC and Sandow gonna get it from him , easy .
    Then the "Corporation" will make a triple treat because Alberto will complain , then Alberto and Cena gonna fight each other to death , and Sandow gonna just win the match like he always do in triple treat matches.

Then Cena returns in the RAW title picture where he belongs .
    Last edited by Zmeclea; 10-16-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Have people really already forgotten that Cena lost cleanly to Bryan at Summerslam? I really doubt his push hinges on whether Cenas injured or not.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Passing the torch is Vinnie Mac's call, NOT wrestler's.

In my opinion Vinnie won't make him pass the torch anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Passing the torch is Vinnie Mac's call, NOT wrestler's.

In my opinion Vinnie won't make him pass the torch anytime soon.
    Passing the torch is something you do at the downturn of your career. Cena's still in his prime and has absolutely no reason to pass the torch to anyone.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator

There is no torch passing going on in the WWE....

Sent from my iPad using DesiRulez mobile app

New Arrivals

Cool

maybe... cena wins and sandow cashes in... Will turn into greater heel... maybe turn ADR face???/still in my thought/

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Sandow would cash in 100x more likely on Cena over Del Rio