Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default What do you love about Wrestling?

Follow us on Social Media

For me it is great entertainment and mostly great storylines with amazing athletes that have skills that i could only dream of, i have loved wrestling from the age of about 11 i could not get enough of it i remember the hellish battles with undertaker and kane /w paul bearer and the first ever TLC Event i remember the first ever time i watched Impact and it just amazed me. And i am not ashamed to admit this but one of the members on here introduced me to NJPW which i thoroughly enjoy so to some up there is nothing i can't watch if it has to do with wrestling it is my passion my hobby and it inspires me to keep fit too. yes i have my favorite brand of wrestling that is no secret as everybody does however i like all forms of wrestling.

These are just a few of the thing's about the sport i love, i hope to read everybody eles's too

i know it is not an all time great but this is my most favorite match

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    For me it is great entertainment and mostly great storylines with amazing athletes that have skills that i could only dream of, i have loved wrestling from the age of about 11 i could not get enough of it i remember the hellish battles with undertaker and kane /w paul bearer and the first ever TLC Event i remember the first ever time i watched Impact and it just amazed me. And i am not ashamed to admit this but one of the members on here introduced me to NJPW which i thoroughly enjoy so to some up there is nothing i can't watch if it has to do with wrestling it is my passion my hobby and it inspires me to keep fit too. yes i have my favorite brand of wrestling that is no secret as everybody does however i like all forms of wrestling.

These are just a few of the thing's about the sport i love, i hope to read everybody eles's too

I like the randomness and mayhem of Attitude, you picked a great match from MY one year hiatus, ANgle was born, Hardys came into thier own. Edge was a fighting upper midcarder, who had unlimited potential....
    I don't see it now.... Fakes one week after another, we are asked to forgive gimmick sins when in the past they killed weak wrestlers...
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Quote Originally Posted by Highbone View Post
    I like the randomness and mayhem of Attitude, you picked a great match from MY one year hiatus, ANgle was born, Hardys came into thier own. Edge was a fighting upper midcarder, who had unlimited potential....
    I don't see it now.... Fakes one week after another, we are asked to forgive gimmick sins when in the past they killed weak wrestlers...
    I remember essay Rios beating up lira after a tag team match and Matt and Jeff running back in and rescuing her that was the start if team xtream and that's what got me interested in the hardy's more so Jeff then Matt. And I have followed his career ever since through all the drugs and stuff to making his debut on impact.

You are correct though the attitude era is something we will never get again. Even if they try to re-create it I don't think anybody on the current roster could maintain it.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

You DID NOT SAY ESSA RIOS! LOLO! Funny the more injury prone would be the top guy in the end for you. Matt is a far be3tter worker, and how WWE messed up 2.0 is beyond me, gues they introduced THE MISRABLE.

And no offence THE MIZ has heat, to me, from being spawned from reality TV, which should still ber played at every opportunity, because MTV had a bigger viewing audience at the time and yes NOW..

Essaq Rio and Lita angle was doomed... it NEVER WORKED...
    Last edited by Highbone; 10-15-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

For me it's the Same. I love the Action, the randomness and to see how great Athletes they are. Some dudes laugh at me because i watch that (Quote) "Fake Bullshit", but they don't see what those Storys are abot and what for great Athletes and Entertainer these guys are, and that they got the Abbility to make us love or hate them.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

nice way to relief the stress from the mind btw - my fav match was wm19 tlc damm

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Basically everything except the PG ERA

From the matches to the crowds chants to story-lines as well.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Basically everything except the PG ERA

From the matches to the crowds chants to story-lines as well.
    There will never be anything like it again

your sporting straight edge punk, i aint seen that in a while i like it !!

It's my passion, as I also train Pro Wrestling, Since my 6th I've been doing MMA and Kickboxing, which are national sports in Holland, but when I once stepped in the ring during an event, I felt like: This is what I want to do...
    In the beginning I only liked NJPW, because NJPW got mentioned during Pride FC and K-1 events, but when I saw the MITB match WM 23 on TV, I also got caught by the WWE-fever...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    It's my passion, as I also train Pro Wrestling, Since my 6th I've been doing MMA and Kickboxing, which are national sports in Holland, but when I once stepped in the ring during an event, I felt like: This is what I want to do...
    In the beginning I only liked NJPW, because NJPW got mentioned during Pride FC and K-1 events, but when I saw the MITB match WM 23 on TV, I also got caught by the WWE-fever...
    That's really cool do you still compete ?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Watch Wrestling Because Its Entertain Me....I Love The Story-Line

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I love to see oily, sweaty and half naked man grab each other and.... Just kidding

I watch wrestling since I'm 7 or 6 Years old to be honest I dont know what I liked about it back then. My Mother was Wrestling Fan and made me one too. And these days I see it like my dear friend Enigma. Its the entertainment factor what makes me passioned Wrestling fan even though I'm not a fan of the Corporate and politic part of this wonderful "sport"
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I love to see oily, sweaty and half naked man grab each other and.... Just kidding
    hahahahahahahahahaha,just like stewie from family guy(i love this guy)!!!!

back to the topic.......I like the storylines,and all the talking ,the surprizes in the matches and all of this inspires me to be a better athlete.....(I'm a swimmer for those that don't know). also i like that WWE helps the people with the cancer things and with the make a wish program,and the anti-bullying campain...... BUT mostly the 1st.

21-1 time to riot

New Arrivals

Default wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post

it is all show buz cannot believe it

Junior Moderator

The excitement is what I love. Really entertaining.

Sent from my iPad using DesiRulez mobile app

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

12-14 Yrs - Brock Lesnar
    14-16 Yrs - Edge
    16-19 Yrs- Divas
    19-20 Yrs- CM Punk

Thats main things i loved most at those points of life

It's Clobberin Time

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    16-19 Yrs- Divas