dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Heels for Susan G. Komen

Follow us on Social Media

How is the modern wrestling fan going to hate a heel if they are wearing a pink shirt. Seems simple I know. Cancer sucks, but you'd expect a heel to say, you're going to get cancer, yes alot of people do, not really vindictive but a very real situation.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yes a Heel should be a A$$hole, but Cancer is a very serious thing, and my grandfather had lung cancer, and it's not funny. So I understand that the WWE is not letting the Heels speak about it and attack someone with it as they're partners with Susan G. Komen.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i am happy that heel also have t-shirt i mean everyone should wear this t-shirt so that more awareness can be spread through out the world
    eg - if some one is fandan go fan and fandan go is wearing the pink shirt that for sure his fan will also go for the same

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i am happy that heel also have t-shirt i mean everyone should wear this t-shirt so that more awareness can be spread through out the world
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

agree with superrocker. even if heels aren't loved by the current wwe universe some superstars have their all time fans.I don't mind if christian is heel or face.I will always cheer for him. that's what wwe is thinking and they put pink shirts to the heels too.

21-1 time to riot

dR www.desirulez.net

I think that no WWE Superstar should make fun of Cancer, it is a very serious matter for people who have it or know friends or family members with it. I like the fact that Heel WWE Superstars are wearing Pink because it helps spread the word of Cancer and what type of foundation Susan G. Komen is.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    agree with superrocker. even if heels aren't loved by the current wwe universe some superstars have their all time fans.I don't mind if christian is heel or face.I will always cheer for him. that's what wwe is thinking and they put pink shirts to the heels too.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Why would a heel hope people get cancer? Heels usually believe they're the good guys (wrongly) so I think it makes perfect sense for them to pay lip service to the campaign at least.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Heels usually believe they're the good guys (wrongly)
    You should watch 80s and 90s wrestling, you will change your mind about what a real wrestling heel should be all about.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    You should watch 80s and 90s wrestling, you will change your mind about what a real wrestling heel should be all about.
    I was referring to modern day wrestling (and especially modern WWE) in that post.
    The Prince Is Here...

I was referring to modern day wrestling (and especially modern WWE) in that post.
    And thats exactly whats keeping modern day heels so weak and useless, they need to be real heels not goody goody heels

False. Bo Dallas playing fiery underdog babyface as a heel is the best heel wrestlings seen in years.

Honestly, I question your premise. Very few heels have ever wandered about going "oh, im completely in the wrong here and I know it, but im just a cock"
    The Prince Is Here...

False. Bo Dallas playing fiery underdog babyface as a heel is the best heel wrestlings seen in years.
    I don't watch NXT so I can not comment on that but on any of the "main" WWE shows like RAW or SD there isn't any good pure heel around.

Honestly, I question your premise. Very few heels have ever wandered about going "oh, im completely in the wrong here and I know it, but im just a cock"
    Guess what, those "few" heels were the best in the business. I will give you some examples ... Hulk Hogan's heel turn, Roddy Piper, heel Ric Flair and 4 horsemen, HHH (when he was real heel) and Edge, just to name a few. None of them claimed they were right, infact all of them actually said multiple times that they are the bad guys and thats what they are when playing heels.
    Many late 80s heels were like that too, I cant think of names right away but back in the day heel = real bad, not like now a days, heel = cool guy talking trash and being bad for 2 weeks and good again for 3 weeks.

Edit:-
    Oh and remember the dudley boyz in original ECW almost caused riots being that bad when they were heels there

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Very few heels have ever wandered about going "oh, im completely in the wrong here and I know it, but im just a cock"
    Pretty much all of them lol