dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Issues A Statement on Michael Hayes' WWE Status

Follow us on Social Media

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider regarding reports that Michael Hayes has been suspend from the company:

"Michael is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons."

As noted earlier, Bauer revealed on the most recent episode of the "Bauer and Pollock" Podcast that Michael Hayes has been suspended indefinitely by World Wrestling Entertainment for offering alcoholic beverages to Rosa Mendes just days after she returned to the company after a stint in rehab for substance abuse.

Sunny Says Michael Hayes Was Way Out of Line

Former WWE Diva Sunny appeared on The Undisputed Wrestling Show on Thursday, where she discussed the start of her career in the professional wrestling industry, Chris Candido, Paul Heyman swindling her, her upcoming autobiography, and more.

Earlier this week, former WWE creative writer Court Bauer revealed on the MLW Radio podcast that senior producer Michael Hayes was unofficially suspended by WWE for being spotted consuming alcoholic beverages with Rosa Mendes shortly after the Diva performer returned to work following her completion of a rehabilitation program for issues with substance abuse—Mendes returned to the road in August after being sent home in April from a European tour for what was cited by WWE to multiple wrestling news outlets as "personal reasons." Yesterday, WWE appeared to confirm the report by issuing the following statement to wrestling news outlets: "Michael is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons."

Sytch, who too addressed her longstanding issues with substance abuse in the past year through rehab, weighed in on the situation with the following: "I think he is way out of line. As a recovering alcoholic myself, the last thing you want is for somebody to offer you drinks when you are trying to stay sober. If he did that then shame on him."

Baurer said of Hayes in his podcast, "Because of this lapse in judgment, he was told he’d be basically suspended from school for a few weeks. He’s not going anywhere; he’s still in the company. He’s still very much involved, so it’s not the end of Michael Hayes."
    Last edited by Centurion; 10-12-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Junior Moderator

I know this might seem stupid, but who's Michael Hayes?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I know this might seem stupid, but who's Michael Hayes?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hayes_(wrestler)

dR www.desirulez.net

Default Correction on the Michael Hayes & Rosa Mendes Story

- We incorrectly noted before that former WWE writer Court Bauer said on the Bauer & Pollock Podcast that Michael Hayes was suspended by WWE after offering Rosa Mendes alcoholic beverages. Bauer actually said that Hayes was suspended for being seen drinking with Rosa. Here's what Bauer said, courtesy of Raj Giri:

"He was hanging and having a few drinks with Rosa Mendes - many are familiar with her recent problems with drinking. WWE didn't feel it was a good look, and a lot of people tipped off the front office about this event. I don't know where it was; I'm sure it was at a hotel after a TV or something. They had been bringing her for a few weeks to TV but not using her, I think just to make sure that things were good, she was in a good place, it was a good environment for her and should could handle it."

"That was the right move by the office, that was the right move to do. Very sensitive to the subject, but also just seeing if it was time to get back and get her involved. If someone has a problem, you probably shouldn't be pouring a few back with them. I think that's probably not in their best interests. As a person that's intricately involved with talent and the inner office and knows this, that's really inexcusable. Because of this lapse in judgment, he was told he'd be basically suspended from school for a few weeks. He's not going anywhere; he's still in the company. He's still very much involved, so it's not the end of Michael Hayes."

Junior Moderator

Moderator www.desirulez.net

*sigh* you should of just updated your original post, i merged them again.. please update your threads rather then writting brand new ones with essentially the same news.

Rule 2. * If an update to your news has become available Re-edit your Original post
    Last edited by The Enigma; 10-12-2013 at 08:45 AM.