dR www.desirulez.net

Default John Cena Comments on If He Is Returning to WWE Too Soon

Follow us on Social Media

John Cena spoke to Showbiz Tonight about returning from his injury sooner then expected.

"October 27th [Hell In A Cell], I know I'm ready, I've had a wonderful surgeon, I've had a wonderful physical therapy crew. I've been really diligent and really on track to get back early. I feel great, the doctors are happy with everything... I'm really, really excited, I thought I was going to be off until past Christmas but now I can get back in the WWE Universe and do what I love."

Cena was asked if he was returning too soon.

"It's not just my opinion here, it's the opinion of the WWE medical staff, my surgeon, my physical therapist. I had to clear it with all those people. I'm cleared, I'm ready to go, and on October 27th I'll be as ready and as strong as I've ever been."

Cena also commented on Hulk Hogan riding a pole in a thong in a commercial for Hostamania.

"So the commercial starts, and I'm seeing Hulk Hogan on the wrecking ball and he's using his legendary and iconic do-rag, sunglasses, fu manchu, boa. He kicks the guy in the face, I'm like, 'you know what, that's a good...' No, no, and then it all goes wrong. That's a little too much, they should have stopped at the boot to the face, brother."

Junior Moderator

I'm surprised he's returning so early. I'm guessing he recovered really fast, or WWE over exaggerated on his recovery taking 4-6 months.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm surprised he's returning so early. I'm guessing he recovered really fast, or WWE over exaggerated on his recovery taking 4-6 months.
    He has super healing abilities!

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    He has super healing abilities!
    Oh yeah, I forgot. He's SuperCena.....