Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default Spoliers: Cena,HBK,RVD

Follow us on Social Media

So cena is healthy,ready and he will be back.WWE will not put him in the corporation storyline(wwe championship) although he has a wwe title rematch,so they put him in the WHC storyline.Del rio has the title for too long so they may give cena the title.Will cena win it???will he appear before HIAC(at raw or smackdown)????will he talk about the corporation storyline???

Also RVD since he returned he had a MITB match,a U.S title match and 2 WHC matches and he lost all.So he takes time off.when will he be back????

HBK is the guest referee for the WWE title at HIAC.Will he be fair,will he interferee but do the right thing at the end(like he did in WM 28) or he will screw someone????

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Cena returning for the WHC title is actually good ( even tho I hate to say it) and will make him out of the WWE title for a while which is good so I hope he wins it.so we even might see Sandow cashing his MITB on Cena after he wins it.

RVD will be back when he signs a new contract ( Probably after taking a break ).

HBK as a referee is unpredictable so I'm not really sure but I guess Bryan will get screwed again.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

First off, change the title, telling people to not read the rest will only make them do it
    anyways, I think Cena returning and getting a title shot immediately is just a horrible idea, I know that ADR is the worst WHC ever, but seriously? he did nothing for 2 months and he gets back and gets a title shot and others superstars worked their ass off, and what do they get? absolutely nothing
    RVD will take a break from WWE, they failed to use him properly
    Bryan will get screwed, I mean it's obvious, HBK almost screwed Undertaker at WM 28 and I am sure he won't have a problem doing the same for his " buddy " Triple H

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Ya Cena back and facing Del Rio at Hiac. Well World title is already in dark days with Del Rio wont surprise me if it goes to Cena not interested in outcome of this match.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

RVD has a weird Contract right now I think. He Wrestles 90 Days and then takes 90 Break. Thats Why WWE make him lose every big Match I guess
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Why did you put the spoilers in the thread title???? Why do you use so many punctuations?????????????

Junior Moderator

The WHC will look good on Cena. I don't know if he's going to win it at HIAC since he's not 100% recovered, but I can see him winning it soon. RVD already confirmed that he's taking time off, so he'll probably return during Wrestlemania Season.
    HBK looks like a good ref in my opinion, but the way he talked about being trustworthy to the WWE Universe, I think he'll screw DB as well.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Changed Thread title, because of spoilers in Thread header

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    First off, change the title, telling people to not read the rest will only make them do it
    anyways, I think Cena returning and getting a title shot immediately is just a horrible idea, I know that ADR is the worst WHC ever, but seriously? he did nothing for 2 months and he gets back and gets a title shot and others superstars worked their ass off, and what do they get? absolutely nothing
    RVD will take a break from WWE, they failed to use him properly
    Bryan will get screwed, I mean it's obvious, HBK almost screwed Undertaker at WM 28 and I am sure he won't have a problem doing the same for his " buddy " Triple H
    yes wrong title selection.thanx for telling.

about the cena thing,you said he was doing nothing for 2 months and returns with a title shot.if you can't remember every champion that loses a title he has a championship rematch.cena didn't take his wwe championship rematch and maybe because of that
    they will give him a WHC match instead of the WWE he should have.(that's better for us because cena will be out of the wwe title picture).

and again sorry about the title guys,We are humans we make mistakes.

21-1 time to riot

Moderator www.desirulez.net

No probs like you said we all make mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez mobile app

At first I thought it was very weird of WWE just handing a title shot to Cena out of nowhere like that... But now after reading what Undertakergreece wrote, it makes more sense.

But it will still be a little weird not having him being involved in the Coporation vs. Everyone else storyline, not having him chasing after the WWE championship, having him (probably) back and active on the SD shows should he win the title and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR www.desirulez.net

I just thought of a scenario that could happen:

John Cena returns and wins the World Heavyweight Championship at Hell In A Cell, Damien Sandow cashes-in and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion just after Cena won. He injures Cena's Elbow and is aligned with the Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post

John Cena returns and wins the World Heavyweight Championship at Hell In A Cell, Damien Sandow cashes-in and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion just after Cena won. He injures Cena's Elbow and is aligned with the Corporation.
    Genius! I forgot about Sandow entirely, I wouldn't count him out!

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post

Nice scenario. Sandow being with the Corporation makes sense.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Nice scenario. Sandow being with the Corporation makes sense.
    It Makes No Sense Both Of the Big Titles In 1 Storyline It Makes No Sense

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    It Makes No Sense Both Of the Big Titles In 1 Storyline It Makes No Sense
    But why not though?

Sure it could be overwhelming and uncreative having both titles in one and the same storyline but it is still possible and such storyline/concept has been used before, just about a decade ago. Remember when Chris Jericho became the first Undisputed Champion? He possessed both titles (Yes I understand that he's a single person but in my opinion the two-titles point remain regardless) and yet he himself was featured in monotonic storylines along with the likes of The Rock and HHH, before Hunter continued on with a single Undisputed championship that is.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    But why not though?

Sure it could be overwhelming and uncreative having both titles in one and the same storyline but it is still possible and such storyline/concept has been used before, just about a decade ago. Remember when Chris Jericho became the first Undisputed Champion? He possessed both titles (Yes I understand that he's a single person but in my opinion the two-titles point remain regardless) and yet he himself was featured in monotonic storylines along with the likes of The Rock and HHH, before Hunter continued on with a single Undisputed championship that is.
    How damien sandow come to this (CORPORATION) story...bcoz he is friend of HHH and CORPORATION is strong enough and have enough power to beat anyone and if both title come to this storyline then everything looks so predictable

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Or HHH/Steph screw Cena and the Mexican aristocrat is corporate champ and it helps put Cena over more by aligning him with Bryan.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    How damien sandow come to this (CORPORATION) story...bcoz he is friend of HHH and CORPORATION is strong enough and have enough power to beat anyone and if both title come to this storyline then everything looks so predictable

Why is it predictable? The Corporation can be a big Faction with the 2 Single Titles. Then there is a also a Group of Stars forming (maybe with Vince who wants control back as Leader) to take on the Corporation. This than can go on with big Matches for the Titles in the next PPV, with for example a big win for Team Vince at Wrestlemania and the Corporation will be taken out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast