dR www.desirulez.net

Default Big Show Removed from WWE Roster, Del Rio Says John Cena Is Crazy

Follow us on Social Media

- As seen on last night's RAW, Stephanie McMahon fired Big Show. To keep with the storylines, WWE has removed Big Show from their roster page.

- WWE's website has uploaded exclusive videos with post-RAW reactions from Eva Marie, Jo Jo, R-Truth and Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio talked about how his Hell In a Cell opponent John Cena only cares about himself and is crazy for thinking he can take the World Heavyweight Title.

- World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio tweeted his Hell In a Cell opponent John Cena last night:

"@JohnCena u r coming bck at #HellInACell but if u think u r going to take away MY #WHC Estas #loco See u soon #Perro"

"#JohnCena doesn't care about u,he only cares about himself I'm the real #champion I represent everybody peasants and high class ppl like ME"

- WWE Diva Kaitlyn turned 27 years old on Monday. The Miz turns 33 years old today.

- While the government shutdown is ongoing, the Armed Forces Network has received special funding and resumed broadcasting yesterday. This means our troops can watch WWE once again. A replay of Battleground was available last night and RAW will be available later in the week.

- R-Truth will face Curtis Axel for his WWE Intercontinental Title on this Friday's SmackDown.

- John Cena tweeted about his return at WWE Hell In a Cell against World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio:

"You heard it on #RAW, @WWE Universe. Hell in a Cell vs. @VivaDelRio for the WHC. The Champ is... Back! #EvenStronger"
    Last edited by The Enigma; 10-09-2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: 3 diffrent threads same news