dR www.desirulez.net

Default Interview With Kharma By Timothy Givens

Follow us on Social Media

Dixie Carter:

Dixie is a very generous lady and welcomes you with open arms. But I would rather sell oranges on the interstate before I would ever F****** work for Dixie Carter AGAIN. Dixie once the door is closed and the meetings start she's a C***.
    I loved working with the girls, but couldn't stand working for Dixie.

Hulk Hogan:

Terry she laughed. Terry is a good man and a great man. He will sit and talk your leg off. He gave a lot of advice as well. He's a veteran of the business so I respect him for that and the advice, But he RAPED TNA with the money they were paying him. That's really the only bad thing I can say.

Favorite female wrestler to work with:

Had a lot of really good matches there, but my favorite worker would have to be Roxxi. That girl can work and we had some good matches. I wish I could of had more of them.

TNA talent:

There were some really good people there. I still wish I could work with most of them. It's too bad that TNA hasn't got a good head on their shoulders right now.

ODB:

That girl giggles again. She really is kinda crazy, but good crazy and fun to be around all the time.

WWE:

She wouldn't give me anything on a return except MUM is the word. ( doesnt want it out like it is right now by me )

AJ LEE:

I asked her if we will see her in 3-6 months standing next to AJ or beating her ass. MUM is the word.

Bellas:

I like those girls and would really love to do some more work with them. Maybe down the road I don't know.

Naomi:

Shes good and getting better. I think that we could really make a good tag team and do some really good stuff together.

Stephanie McMahon:

She's all McMahon. Straight to the point and it's all BUSINESS.

Divas Champion:

I would LOVE IT. Maybe we will see one day