View Poll Results: Impact Wrestling vs. NXT - Better Wrestling?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • NXT

10 62.50%
  • Impact Wrestling

5 31.25%
  • Don't Watch Them.

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Impact Wrestling vs. NXT - Better Wrestling?

Follow us on Social Media

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I don't watch both that much but I think NXT has a better future, With all due respect to TNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Desirulez app.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Really?? Are you really serious?? I mean TNA might not in the best state with their financial situation right now. Which is propably not even that bad as people always say. But you comparing here a boot camp of Rookies with a Roster of Veteran high class Wrestler with many years of experience. No Disrespect to NXT some of their Guys will have a bright future in Wrestling for sure but they are Rookies.

You guys dont need to respond to my post I wont open this thread again after posting this. Thanks and thats it for me
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Really?? Are you really serious?? I mean TNA might not in the best state with their financial situation right now. Which is propably not even that bad as people always say. But you comparing here a boot camp of Rookies with a Roster of Veteran high class Wrestler with many years of experience. No Disrespect to NXT some of their Guys will have a bright future in Wrestling for sure but they are Rookies.

You guys dont need to respond to my post I wont open this thread again after posting this. Thanks and thats it for me
    I agree with ya Eiden.
    You can't compare a developmental system/program to a "regular" company/promotion.

Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)
    Is this your motto now?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

TNA All the way, eiden pretty much summed it up it would be like saying heath slater vs sting have equal ability....

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah that is it. You said everything what needed to be said.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

don't watch tna regularly i always go for ppv but i never miss nxt main evebt always watch main events of nxt & some time whole show so nxt for me

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree.Tna Is A Company And Nxt Is A Brand

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I don`t watch TNA, so I can`t compare them.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Weird question i would say there is no comparison

It's Clobberin Time

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

i think NXT is better than TNA

RISE ABOVE HATE

Quote Originally Posted by DR NB View Post
    Why?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DR NB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Why?
    Would like to hear the reason, too.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

NXT, because it had no association with Hulk Hogan ever. Hogan buried TNA last week by not allowing Dixie to fire him.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

i knew what the polls would say because this would be just like asking in a WWE event who they preffer the croud is mostly pro WWE anti-TNA

Why does TNA fans take this so seriously? lol.. it's just about everyone's interest some people enjoy TNA and some don't.
    Last edited by The Villain; 10-09-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Why does TNA fans take this so seriously? lol.. it's just about everyone's interest some people enjoy TNA and some don't.
    No its not about the interest its about what is better. The Answer should be very simple like I said its roster of Veterans with much experience against A roster of young talented ROOKIES. Its like saying a calculator is better than an expensive PC. I dont wanna offend somebody but saying NXT is better than TNA dont make you look smart and Wrestling knowledgeable
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

No its not about the interest its about what is better. The Answer should be very simple like I said its roster of Veterans with much experience against A roster of young talented ROOKIES. Its like saying a calculator is better than an expensive PC. I dont wanna offend somebody but saying NXT is better than TNA dont make you look smart and Wrestling knowledgeable
    Roster of veterans? ok, sure some of them are but not all of them..some of them were in WWE originally so that doesn't count. but u do realize they TNA got rookies too right? there are a lot of good names in NXT atm and trust me if they got to RAW or SD they will draw a lot of money and ratings for example Sami Zayn he is better than some of TNA talents ,Bo Dallas is also a great heel and names goes on and on.but sadly enough I don't have that much time to watch NXT.

and btw sure TNA got roster of Veterans.. so what?? It's not their problem that show sucks or people don't find it interesting, it's the creative team's fault.for example the aces and eights storyline I did enjoy that at first and then it became so boring and at every PPV I hopped that it ends but it never did.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast