dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Signs Daughter of Former Wrestler - Leah Van Damme

Follow us on Social Media

WWE has signed the daughter of former wrestler Paul Van Dale. Leah Van Damme (Leah Van Dale) is also a former New England Patriots and Los Angeles Lakers cheerleader. She tweeted about being at the WWE Performance Center on Tuesday:

"So pumped to be at the @WWEPerformCtr today! Ready to learn! #wwe #nxt #diva"

Here she is in her WWE Performance Center t-shirt:

Junior Moderator

Great, another fake wrestler. Why can't WWE hire divas who can actually wrestle? All they hire are models and cheerleaders because they're hot.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Great, another fake wrestler. Why can't WWE hire divas who can actually wrestle? All they hire are models and cheerleaders because they're hot.
    I can't care about the Diva Division. She's hot, AJ's hot, Kaitlyn's hot, Eva Marie's hot!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

After a quick gooooooogle images search I am looking forward to seeing her "Wrestle"

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I can't care about the Diva Division. She's hot, AJ's hot, Kaitlyn's hot, Eva Marie's hot!
    To tell you the truth, I agree

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

H0T don't know about skills

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    In the past they really had a reason to do that, because most of those girls would also do Playboy shoots and eye-candy matches... Right now without any form of "sexual" angles it's in my opinion not really necessary to sign models instead of good wrestlers...