Default TJ's NXT Power Rankings: 2nd of October

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome, this week we had again a great edition of NXT with a shocking end, so let's go to this weeks power rankings:

1. Sami Zayn - Sami Zayn was not allowed to participate in the Dallas Invitational, but who said that El Generico wasn't? After an unnamed competitor failed to beat Dallas, and Antonio Cesaro and Leo Kruger both wanted to face Dallas but kept each other away from the match, Sami Zayn dressed as his alter ego El Generico ran into the ring and beat Dallas. Now the NXT Title is up for grabs as he'll get a title shot at Dallas.

2. Bo Dallas - WHAT A HEAT! When Dallas came out to the ring he got booed like every week, but who would expect that even a unnamed competitor would get a huge pop, while Bo Dallas was hugely booed! Dallas may have lost to Zayn, but this is his chance to prove if he can get the best out of every opponent.

3. The Ascension (Conor O'Brian & Rick Victor) - We have new NXT Tag Team Champions! And it is the Ascension! These dark powers are impressing everybody week after week, great promos and a good chemistry makes them a promisin tag team.

4. Adrian Neville and Corey Graves - Yes, they may have lost their titles but to me this looks like an upcoming promotion, maybe the jump to the main roster, maybe just a push to the top of NXT, but one thing is for sure: This is a blessing in disguise.

5. Emma - Her mixed tag match with Santino va Summer Rae and FAANDAAGOO was a good in-ring battle, but the best of it was that it was very entertaining and Emma and Santino were a great comedy duo. She had a great chemistry with Santino, and if Santino wouldn't have been a main roster superstar, Santino would have shared this spot with Emma.

6. Paige - Probably being kept off TV because an upcoming turn or promotion, but bad for the Women's Title.

7. Leo Kruger - A conflict with Cesaro was the best way to keep him strong.

8. Summer Rae - Great work with Fandango.

9. Big Cass & Enzo Amore - Cracks in the foundation are being shown.

10. This Guy - Earned this spot because of his bravery.

Match of the Week: Ascension vs Graves & Neville

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Unfortunately cant follow Nxt i know i miss some good action but don't have option you can't see everything you want due to works just watch raw in fast forward and Ppv same way.

But good job i am too lazy too type that much

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Will add Rep.point To You When I Can...Good work....My Net will back This Week So I Shall Start Watching Nxt

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Damn I definitely need to start watch Nxt again, but I got no time! D:

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Damn I definitely need to start watch Nxt again, but I got no time! D:
    Me too. But I'll be sure to watch NXT on Saturday after Smackdown, IF I have some time. TJ makes NXT sound 'must-see' and amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Me too. But I'll be sure to watch NXT on Saturday after Smackdown, IF I have some time. TJ makes NXT sound 'must-see' and amazing!
    Yeah, while watching the show I always have the feeling that I'm looking at what Raw and SD will be within 3 years, and that is a goood future if it goes like it should go...

Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, while watching the show I always have the feeling that I'm looking at what Raw and SD will be within 3 years, and that is a goood future if it goes like it should go...

Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)
    RAW? Most likely. Smackdown? Probably not since WWE works more on RAW than Smackdown all the time. Not once has Smackdown been on RAW's level since the brands went away.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Reps added, lol I also don't have time to watch NXT so I just read threads like this.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013