dR www.desirulez.net

Default Who's Behind the Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?

Follow us on Social Media

It was teased that Paul Heyman wanted to marry Ryback after being "saved" at Night of Champions on Monday's episode of Raw. Instead, Heyman proposed that he become the latest "Paul Heyman Guy." Vince McMahon was behind a shock tactic taking place on the program, as he made it clear to members of the writing staff that they feature "a spectacle" to lure viewers of ESPN's Monday Night Football away during halftime. A unnamed creative writer then pitched the idea of teasing Heyman asking Ryback his hand in marriage.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    A unnamed creative writer then pitched the idea of teasing Heyman asking Ryback his hand in marriage.
    What dafuq is wrong with this people srsly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Desirulez app.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Default Who's Behind the Ryback/Heyman 'Proposal' Angle?

That would pretty homophobic to do. Because of course it would be a mockery, which will make the average brainwashed American kids at home say: "Daddy, that are dirty men, they're marrying each other, that is bad."
    Father: "Yes it is son, men can't marry men, because 'God' made men and women to marry each other, that are dirty men, you should never ever do that, and if you ever would be so stupid to do something like this, I never want see you again, because you're a disgrace to your family."

And that is how American Child Manipulation works...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    That would pretty homophobic to do. Because of course it would be a mockery, which will make the average brainwashed American kids at home say: "Daddy, that are dirty men, they're marrying each other, that is bad."
    Father: "Yes it is son, men can't marry men, because 'God' made men and women to marry each other, that are dirty men, you should never ever do that, and if you ever would be so stupid to do something like this, I never want see you again, because you're a disgrace to your family."

Yes, this is exactly the conversation I would of had with my brainwashed American child, except for he was in bed when this segment aired with a lot of other brainwashed American children. But yes, you clearly have your finger on the pulse of American child manipulation...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post

Isn't America the one who created gay marrige in the first place ??

Sent from my iPhone using Desirulez app.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Isn't America the one who created gay marrige in the first place ??
    Its been there for hundreds of years, long long before anyone even knew there was a continent on this planet where Americana is

Junior Moderator

I think of the proposal an unnecessary segment. Not because I'm against Gay marriage, because I'm definitely not. It was just a segment that passed time. When CM Punk came out and botched, it was fun lol.