dR www.desirulez.net

Default Austin Aries Comments on Controversial Crotch Segment with Christy Hemme

Follow us on Social Media

Austin Aries spoke with Doug Mortman & Dave Lagreca about the high turnover in the TNA locker room.

You look at it two ways. Some people look at the turnover and the releases and they put a negative connotation on it but I think in any business and especially in the sports world, you need to keep that middle ground fresh and in wrestling, it's the same way. You give guys opportunities, some guys run with the brass ring and some don't but you can't stagnant with that, you need turnover because it keeps that fire lit under everybody, keeps everyone performing to the best of their abilities, no one gets comfortable, you don't want anybody getting comfortable and going to work and collecting a paycheck. You want to keep people on their toes and I don't think the turnover is a bad thing. It gives new guys opportunities, it keeps fresh faces for the fans and they don't get sick with the same old, same old and that's a successful recipe for any business."

Aries also commented on the controversy surrounding the crotch incident with Christy Hemme.

"That's a difficult situation. I'm not going to say a whole lot about it but it was an unfortunate event. I'll just say I was disappointed in the way things were handled in multiple levels and I think I will leave it at that for now."

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

There was no better way for Aries to handle that, it really was entertaining and I laughed my ass off.

People should be disappointed with themselves and take a real hard look at themselves who dealt with it badly.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    There was no better way for Aries to handle that, it really was entertaining and I laughed my ass off.

People should be disappointed with themselves and take a real hard look at themselves who dealt with it badly.
    to put your crotch in a womans face because she botched the anouncement is the best way to handle it?? WTF
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Super Member www.desirulez.net

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    to put your crotch in a womans face because she botched the anouncement is the best way to handle it?? WTF
    Agree with Eiden, WTF did you just say!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If you think that's bad all I can say is welcome to entertainment kids