dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Post Predictions for WWE Battleground

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys, first of all welcome me back. I want huge chants for me cuz it's been a long time

Now let's get to the main point. I have some predictions for Battleground. Maybe I will be proved wrong but everyone should have a chance to speak. So,

Prediction 1: I see Randy Orton winning the WWE Championship at Battleground. Because the way he destroyed Daniel Bryan Single-handedly on RAW, he can do it again on the Upcoming PPV.
    Prediction 2: As we know, Damien Sandow will be competing against Dolph Ziggler on Pre-Show. So there is very strong Possibility that he is going to cash-in his Money in the Bank contract on whoever the Champion is going to be.
    Prediction 3: Rhodes Brothers VS the Sheild is going to be one of the most dramatic matches in WWE history as almost everyone is buying into this Feud. I see Rhodes' winning
    Prediction 4: CM Punk's Feud with Paul Heyman will not come to an End this Sunday. It will end at Survivor Series maybe
    Prediction 5: There will be filler matches in PPV.

These are my Predictions for Battleground. Some of you might not be agree with me so no offense. Just post Your Predictions in Comments below

First of all: Welcome Back.

Here are my predictions:

RVD will beat ADR, but RVD's reign won't last for too long as I see Sandow cash-in (because of non-kayfabe business reasons, most mainly cause of RvD's contract).

Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan will end in a taintes finish, expect some sort of interference, I predict the Corporation will have a new member interfere.

Word is that Wade Barrett is being repackaged and is being prepared for a big push, so maybe we'll see Barrett return in spectacular fashion.

The Rhodes Family vs. The Shield will be a fantastic match with like you said lots of drama, with Cody and Roman probably looking strong and dangerous.

Los Matadores will be present in some way.

Dean Ambrose (if he has one) will deliver a great match.

JBL will do a great commentary job.

Ryback and CM Punk will be a great match.

Again there will be one very very disappointing match

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Welcome back and agree with you in almost everthing

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

First of All: Welcome Back! Where the hell have you been?

I agree with everything! Also I think that the Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton match for the WWE Championship will not be clean. If you know about Randy Orton lately, he will coil his way out of the match was WWE Champion by cheating.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Welcome back
    anyways, I do agree, the DB vs Orton match will probably end in DQ

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Welcome back
    anyways, I do agree, the DB vs Orton match will probably end in DQ
    none of the above said that the match will end in DQ.they said that it will not end in a clean way.

21-1 time to riot

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Thanks alot everyone.!!
    I thought there will be some new members but Thank GOD I still have some old friends over here..

Junior Moderator

I wish there would be some sort of theme for the new PPV. Maybe a new match type or something....

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I wish there would be some sort of theme for the new PPV. Maybe a new match type or something....
    I know, a new PPV should bring a new type of match to bring some difference to it.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    a new match type will make history and that's what everyone wants.but even if they don't do a new match type,they can bring back a match type (a buried alive match for example,or a first blood match,or even a classic iron match).
    I used to play the SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011 game on PSP and in the universe mode it had a different match type at every match.You play 2 (game) weeks in the universe mode and you play learn all the match types.
    Even the game's program is better than the current wwe show's program.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah I think your predictions are good. That's all in all what I think about the PPV, too. I also see that Rhodes Family vs Shield will be the most dramatic and maybe also the best Match/Showstealer of the PPV.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Desirulez app.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

1. recardo turing on RVD
    2. show turning heel
    3. ryback winning
    4. no cash in
    5. shield winning