dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jim Ross Comments on the Possibilities of Announcing for MMA

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his Q&A section on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some of the questions he answered:

Government shut down: "Embarrassed and sad for the American people and not pleased w/ the partisan politics that cloud professional politicos judgment and helped lead to these issues."

Concern if Shawn Michaels and Undertaker wouldn't deliver the second time around at WrestleMania:" No...not at all. Two, amazing pros."

If TNA Wrestling offered him full control, would he be interested: "No...not at this time. Zero interest. I'm moving onto other things of interest."

On Bray Wyatt's promo resembling Jake Roberts: "Wyatt grew up in the business so I'd assume he studied many. He's a student of the game."

In an Olympic style wrestling match, who would win in their prime, Brock Lesnar or Kurt Angle: "Hard to say, depends on everyone's health. Both at their best, it's hard to pick against a Gold Medalist."

Possibilities of becoming an MMA announcer: "time will tell. I'm interested but not sure if any MMA companies are. I'm sure it would be fun if it were to occur. I'm a big, MMA fan especially UFC."