dR www.desirulez.net

Default Reason for Mark Henry's Twitter Absence, Brie Bella Comments on Title Match, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Mark Henry tweeted for last night's RAW and told fans that he had been away from Twitter due to a death in the family. Still no word on when Henry will return to the ring.

- Brie Bella commented on her WWE Divas Title match against AJ Lee at Sunday's Battleground pay-per-view:

"What I did to @AliciaFoxy I will do to @WWEAJLee this Sunday at BattleGround. BRIEMODE!!! #RAW @WWE @WWEUniverse @TMZ"

- ECW Original New Jack, working as a manager at a Ring Warriors TV taping this past Sunday in South Florida, cut a promo and said he was going to whip everyone to avenge the death of Trayvon Martin. Needless to say this didn't go over well with the live crowd.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Why would Brie put @TMZ? They want all the exposure they can get which is annoying oh well though.

Haaa! New Jack is a man who does not hold his tongue, people say he is crazy and might be a lil true but I find him entertaining

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Why would Brie put @TMZ? They want all the exposure they can get which is annoying oh well though.

Haaa! New Jack is a man who does not hold his tongue, people say he is crazy and might be a lil true but I find him entertaining
    new jack alomst stabbed a man to death in the ring. he is a racist piece of shit. I dont get why he is allowed to be near a wrestling arena
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    new jack alomst stabbed a man to death in the ring. he is a racist piece of shit. I dont get why he is allowed to be near a wrestling arena
    Yea I know he is so entertaining still

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah, he's a real psychopath. C'mon: stabbing a veteran inside the ring, discriminating everything that is not Afro-American...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

brie won't win the title