dR www.desirulez.net

Default Madusa Not Thrilled with AJ Lee In possession of the Women's Championship Title Belt

Follow us on Social Media

Madusa is none too pleased with reigning WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee recently appearing in a possession of the WWE Women's Championship—the 50-year-old considers herself the rightful owner of the strap since she never lost it in a match.

Last week, AJ tweeted a photo of herself holding the retired belt. Upon seeing the picture, Madusa called out Lee on Facebook, writing, "Apparently someone has delusions of grandeur........

"AJ Never was, Never will be the WWE womens champion as long as I OFFICIALLY hold the title. ***** never beat me, ***** never will. However she does give good mike skill so lets see what she has to say now....

"#WWE #madusa #monstertrucks #divas #champion #teammadusa ##kissmyass."

Madusa is not the only person with a less than favorable opinion of the WWE Divas Champion. Earlier this month, Lee tweeted an image of a tattoo she got on the back of her neck to commemorate the date she won the belt (June 16, 2013). According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AJ's tribute drew a negative reaction from some of her co-workers as they consider it an "eye roller"—wrestlers displaying fan-like behavior is generally frowned upon by those affiliated within the industry. Plus, Jerry Lawler and John Layfield poked fun at her ink during last Monday's Raw broadcast by saying she if she lost the belt, she would get a tattoo commemorating the date.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Madusa vs Aj book it too bad people aren't liking AJ since the fans obviously do and plus she is playing a heel!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Madusa vs Aj book it too bad people aren't liking AJ since the fans obviously do and plus she is playing a heel!
    I'm a fan, I think she sucks lol

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Madusa the real Womans Champion???? Do I have to remind Madusa that she left WWE to Wrestle for WCW and on her debut she dumped the the womans title in a Trash Can on Live Television. I dont think she really has love for the Title when you think about that.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'm a fan, I think she sucks lol
    You're a fan but thinks she sucks? Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Madusa the real Womans Champion???? Do I have to remind Madusa that she left WWE to Wrestle for WCW and on her debut she dumped the the womans title in a Trash Can on Live Television. I dont think she really has love for the Title when you think about that.
    Exactly. That's why it is dumb she even opened her mouth.
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 09-30-2013 at 07:18 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    You're a fan but thinks she sucks? Which is it?
    Both, fan of wrestling and I think AJ sucks, majorly overrated