dR www.desirulez.net

Default Ryback Says Goldberg Will Be Brought Back and Beaten

Follow us on Social Media

Reporters in India this weekend asked Ryback about fans chanting "Goldberg" during his matches.

"When I first started with WWE, I did not get that [Goldberg chants] right away," Ryback said. "But then the WWE.com website actually posted an article - because people that run the website aren't necessarily the ones at TV - and they wrote that I channeled Bill Goldberg before my matches, which is completely false. So whatever creative genius did that... a bunch of people read that article on the .COM, and the chants started a week after because of that brilliant article that was posted."

"It's something that never bothers me, but I'm a man of my own identity and eventually the people that keep chanting it, they're going to make me a ton of money because I'm going to have to beat him eventually. We'll get him back and I'll beat him."

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Ryback thinks Goldberg will come back to be beaten by him?

I guess his 'STOOPID' chant is for himself...

Super Member www.desirulez.net

No Ryback it was not the article that made people chant Goldberg, it was your whole persona and winning streak when u first got on tv. They weren't chanting it when he was Skip in nxt so Ryback is full of it. Hope when Goldberg DOES come back he whoops Rybacks ass but I am sure they would want Ryback to get over from beating a legend, hope not tho.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

lets see if wwe make goldberg vs ryback at wm