Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default Which Shield Member Will Most Likely Be WWE Champion? Smackdown

    Follow us on Social Media





    - The official WWE website has issued a poll asking fans which member of The Shield is most likely to become the first WWE Champion. Roman Reigns is currently leading the poll with 51% of the vote, with Dean Ambrose (35%) and Seth Rollins (14%) trailing.

    - Tonight on SmackDown, Dolph Ziggler faces Dean Ambrose in a Night of Champions rematch for the United States Championship, while WWE COO Triple H will address fans at the top of the show.

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    fact is that WWE made the Shield worst Champion ever. Almost non Title Matches, No real feuds or anything. WWE ruined their title run for sure. Santino Marella was a better US Champion than Ambrose
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    fact is that WWE made the Shield worst Champion ever. Almost non Title Matches, No real feuds or anything. WWE ruined their title run for sure. Santino Marella was a better US Champion than Ambrose
    Yep, they are been pushed to the Main Event (on RAW) but WWE has accidentally ruined their title run's. The Shield have become the henchman for Triple H and WWE just gives them random opponents 1-2 weeks before the PPV.

  4. #4
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Yea at least give some title matches to them or good feuds. Their feuds seem very random since this Corporation angle

  5. #5
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Yea at least give some title matches to them or good feuds. Their feuds seem very random since this Corporation angle
    They do get title matches but not any feuds.

  6. #6
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    Default

    I mean make some matches tag team title matches from time to time, they don't need to limit it to only ppvs. It would at least make the random matches on Ra or Smackdown a lil more meaningful is what i'm saying

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    seth on 3rd place ?? are u ****ing serious ??



  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    seth on 3rd place ?? are u ****ing serious ??
    Yes... Let's face it: Roman Reigns has a gladiator-like physic, Dean Ambrose has unmatched psycho and brawling skills and Rollins is just one hack of a high-flyer... BReigns is the tallest and the most impressive one of the three, Ambrose is just a modern day Brian Pillman, but Rollins is will all due respect just the same as Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, Adrian Neville/PAC and Xavier Woods... And they're all knocking on the door to the main roster...

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yes... Let's face it: Roman Reigns has a gladiator-like physic, Dean Ambrose has unmatched psycho and brawling skills and Rollins is just one hack of a high-flyer... BReigns is the tallest and the most impressive one of the three, Ambrose is just a modern day Brian Pillman, but Rollins is will all due respect just the same as Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, Adrian Neville/PAC and Xavier Woods... And they're all knocking on the door to the main roster...
    BReigns is the tallest - so what u have say about rey or bryan ?? and how he's most impressive ??
    Dean is overrated nothing else overrated by smarks **** dean the guy is not as good as seth in ring
    coming seth watch any match of seth in fcw he was face atm and the best worker in the ring too and did guys forget seth vs bryan match ??



  10. #10

    Default

    Seth Rollins needs to learn to talk like a human being if he wants to be in the world title scene. He doesn't have Ambrose's intense charisma or Reigns sheer impressive size to get by on.
    The Prince Is Here...

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    BReigns is the tallest - so what u have say about rey or bryan ?? and how he's most impressive ??
    Dean is overrated nothing else overrated by smarks **** dean the guy is not as good as seth in ring
    coming seth watch any match of seth in fcw he was face atm and the best worker in the ring too and did guys forget seth vs bryan match ??
    In the world of Wrestling entertainment no matter how many people say it doesn't, size and look matters, it's what's best for business lol

    Seths can be trained, you can't train genetics. In my honest opinion I agree that Reigns is the most impressive shield member, even though I think he could do far better in singles, he was awesome as Leakee in FCW

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •