dR www.desirulez.net

Default Bad News on Dolph Zigglerís WWE Future, Whatís Up with RVD and WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

- There are conflicting reports on the status of Rob Van Dam. PWInsider recently reported that RVD had 90-day blocks in his WWE contract where he would work for 90 days, take some time off and then return for another 90 days.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that RVD was buried on the September 23rd RAW because that was the internal reaction to him not signing a new contract yet. The Observer adds that RVDís contract is up on October 1st but heís scheduled to work another week or so past that.

- Regarding the plight of Dolph Ziggler, word is that officials donít believe he will ever be a guy who draws money.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

What? Ziggler always gets nice pops and is a very good worker, who don't often botches anything. So sry, but I don't get it why they don't see a "Money Maker" in him.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I understand it, for me he has absolute zero charisma, he's a dud firework, I hate his gimmick and he pisses me off

Junior Moderator

Doesn't draw money? I smell bulls**t. Bulls**t everywhere. He would've been such a great champion if Jack Weeder didn't give him a concussion.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Ziggler is the star for Smarks only

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

No Money?? I see in almost every Raw episode Guys with Pink shirts. When its comes to wrestlling moves Ziggler is one of the best sellers and he is in the top 4 of best wrestlers WWE has to offer. but I'm ok with it, let him go I guess there are a lot companies who would appreciate a guy like Ziggler.

And to RVD You greedy douche. TNA doesnt look so bad now anymore, does it. I knew that this would happen he gets a small push and when he does a small thing wrong he gets trashed. WWE gives a shit about people
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Cenas the only full time wrestler in the world who genuinely draws money these days. Why don't they just fire everybody if that's their concern?
    The Prince Is Here...