dR www.desirulez.net

Default What Do You Think Is Triple H's Proposal For The Rhodes Family?

Follow us on Social Media

Triple H recently tweeted that he would sit down with Michael Cole today to do an interview in which, he has a proposal for the "entire Rhodes Family". He also told us to check WWE.com to check for the interview later today.

What I Think:

I think that, Triple H would challenge the Rhodes Family (Dusty Rhodes, Goldust & Cody Rhodes) to face The Shield at Battleground. If the Rhodes Family wins, Cody and Dustin get their jobs back in WWE. When Cody Rhodes got fired a few weeks ago, it was due to him getting married a week later on the weekend, now his marriage has gone and he can finally return to TV and maybe continue his push for the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, I think that Dusty Rhodes would be featured in the match because it is a 3-on-3 match and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have harmed Dusty Rhodes as well, so it is payback from them.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Triple H recently tweeted that he would sit down with Michael Cole today to do an interview in which, he has a proposal for the "entire Rhodes Family". He also told us to check WWE.com to check for the interview later today.

What I Think:

I think that, Triple H would challenge the Rhodes Family (Dusty Rhodes, Goldust & Cody Rhodes) to face The Shield at Battleground. If the Rhodes Family wins, Cody and Dustin get their jobs back in WWE. When Cody Rhodes got fired a few weeks ago, it was due to him getting married a week later on the weekend, now his marriage has gone and he can finally return to TV and maybe continue his push for the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, I think that Dusty Rhodes would be featured in the match because it is a 3-on-3 match and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have harmed Dusty Rhodes as well, so it is payback from them.
    Thats a cool idea would be nice to see Rhodes family vs Shield

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Dusty Rhodes can't wrestle cuz he is too old now. I'm guessing it's going to be 3vs2 ( Cody Rhodes and Goldust) handicap match against The Shield or they put Daniel Bryan with them.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Dusty Rhodes can't wrestle cuz he is too old now. I'm guessing it's going to be 3vs2 ( Cody Rhodes and Goldust) handicap match against The Shield or they put Daniel Bryan with them.
    Ya but he doesnt have to get involved very badly he can stay in his corner till end and just do a last minute pin after Codey or Dustin hits finisher maybe but it would be nice to see him in match lets see

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

What I Think:

As I read the first sentence my thought was: "3- on 3 Handicap vs Shield. That I continued reading and saw that you think about the same.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Ya but he doesnt have to get involved very badly he can stay in his corner till end and just do a last minute pin after Codey or Dustin hits finisher maybe but it would be nice to see him in match lets see
    Well that's a one way but Dusty Rhodes can't enter the ring cuz it's too dangerous for him, last time we saw someone like him ( Jerry Lawler) he got a heart attack.

and then 3vs2 handicap match is a great way to push them both or at least one of them cuz they are the underdogs and they are out there to defend their family.idk that's just my opinion.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    That would be the burial of The Shield... They need a win...

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez mobile app

dR www.desirulez.net

One of my Sources say:

If Vince McMahon has this way, then Dusty Rhodes will be in the match but if Vince doesn't have his way, it's going to be either Dolph Ziggler taking Dusty Rhodes' place or it'll be a handicap match.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Don't forget that Dusty can be a manager from outside like paul heyman. I guess if the sources are right...... CODY & GOLDUST & ZIGGLER vs The shield. I selected ziggler because he feuds with ambrose for the U.S title.he might get it too.

21-1 time to riot

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Ziggler? Really?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

How i am 90 % sure it is gonna happen:
    Ziggler def. Ambrose
    Rollins & Reigns def. the usos
    Cody & Goldy def. Rollins & Reigns
    SHield will lose all the championships and they will turn on hhh, becoming face

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    How i am 90 % sure it is gonna happen:
    Ziggler def. Ambrose
    Rollins & Reigns def. the usos
    Cody & Goldy def. Rollins & Reigns
    SHield will lose all the championships and they will turn on hhh, becoming face
    agree only with the last. because usos will never get a good push,cody may get a push but goldy has unoficially retired....
    and ziggler is the only man who will get buried if he wins the U.S title.Ziggler was the WHC it's bad for him to return back to the mid carder's

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I think HHH wants a Gay Marriage with Goldust and they will adopt 2-3 cute little Goldnuggets and they will live happy till the end of their lifes. - THE END
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I think HHH wants a Gay Marriage with Goldust and they will adopt 2-3 cute little Goldnuggets and they will live happy till the end of their lifes. - THE END
    Bravo! Exactly! But Triple H has a "proposal" for the "entire Rhodes Family" so that means that Triple H wants a gay marriage with Cody Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes and the other male members.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Bravo! Exactly! But Triple H has a "proposal" for the "entire Rhodes Family" so that means that Triple H wants a gay marriage with Cody Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes and the other male members.
    Or it will be just a huge orgy and everybody ends up with gold glitter on there genitals
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

What I Think:

Nice prediction. I think this will happen at Battleground.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

that was amazing i didn't expected it cool i hope wwe will make a good storyline