dR www.desirulez.net

Default Plans for Ryback If He Fails as Paul Heymanís Guy, Lesnar Turning Face?

Follow us on Social Media

There has been speculation that Paul Heyman aligning with Ryback will lead to a Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar match but word is that this is more of an end game for WWE.

If things donít go as planned and Ryback fails in the new role with Heyman, it will be easy for WWE to write him off for the time being and have Lesnar destroy him.

On problem with this is that it could draw a major babyface reaction for Ryback, possibly something bigger than anything he has experienced so far. There are plans for a Lesnar babyface turn but not until after WrestleMania XXX so if they would do the Lesnar vs. Ryback match before then, it could be with Ryback as the babyface and Lesnar to be heel.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Lesnar as face will be something new and interesting to see.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Lesnar as face will be something new and interesting to see.
    Yep, would be nice to see Lesnar as a face since he has spent most of his career being a heel.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Yep, would be nice to see Lesnar as a face since he has spent most of his career being a heel.
    He's a natural heel. With this size, attitude, style and presence it just screams big time heel.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    He's a natural heel. With this size, attitude, style and presence it just screams big time heel.
    And I usually cheer him every time like when he was taking on HHH or Cena, although I had to go with Punk over him. But all they need to do is do what they started off to do with Mark Henry, keep his beast persona the same and just have him versus heels. I wanted Mark in singles matches screaming Thats what I do! But they paired him with smiley big show and ruined it.

Junior Moderator

I would rather see Lesnar as a face than Ryback.