Default 1st Edition of the NXT Power Rankings on dR

Follow us on Social Media

I came on the idea to publish MY vision on NXT by writing these Power Rankings, I hope that you'll like it, and if you don't agree with me, just post it...
    Well these are the NXT Prospects who made the ranks, and because this is my first edition, it will be a Top 15 based on current skills and not on momentum, like it'll be if there comes a next edition. So let's get it started:

1. Sami Zayn - After his 2/3 falls match against Antonio Cesaro nobody can doubt that Sami Zayn is a special one, and a promotion to the main roster before WrestleMania is very likely.

2. Paige - It's no secret that she is in my opinion the future of woman's wrestling, and week after week she proves she is. The Divas division is very unstable at this moment, but as AJ Lee currently portrays an "Anti-Diva" on WWE TV, Paige now being launched to WWE TV with her NXT gimmick would be to much of a risk.

3. Bo Dallas - While he doesn't really have much momentum, he is still the NXT champ, Bo always invited a Cena-like reaction, but now he has really turned heel, the reaction is perfect, and so is his act. You may argue with me, but Dallas has all what you want from a arrogant heel. Bo could easily invite such of a reaction in a stadium filled with 15,000 man...

4. Leo Kruger - The South African is a man who can make an audience go wild, he can make a stadium (now still a hall with 2,000 people) say his name, and while his gimmick is brute and a bit dark, he can still be a fan favorite. And if WWE needs someone to portray a Surfer or a casanova, they also have a back-up.

5. Adrian Neville - The man who is also known as PAC on the Indy Circuit has some skills in which you'll recognize Justin Gabriel, but Neville is way more than only a simple high flier... His nickname "The Man That Gravity Forgot" says enough. This flying muscle is a must-see on NXT.

6. Conor O'Brian - He was a rat and then became a dark power, he gives me a feeling that I am watching the new Undertaker (don't kill me for this ).

7. Emma
    8. Corey Graves
    9. Xavier Woods
    10.Tyler Breeze
    11. Rick Victor
    12. Alexander Rusev
    13. CJ Parker
    14. Enzo Amore
    15. Mason Ryan

K.O./Stuck. Kassius Ohno

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Very nice Idea. I like it. Keep it up!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Not bad, but I think Bo would be top in an annoying reality had WWE done this list lol

Bo Dallas absolutely should be top, he's easily my favourite character in wrestling at the minute. Kids a brilliant heel. Don't stop BO-lieving! If I were to make a top 5of my favourite NXTers

1 Bo Dallas
    2 Sami Zayn
    3 Tyler Breeze
    4 Emma
    5 Bayley

Bear in mind thats based entirely on who I enjoy the most, rather than on who I think has the most talent.
    The Prince Is Here...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Bo Dallas absolutely should be top, he's easily my favourite character in wrestling at the minute. Kids a brilliant heel. Don't stop BO-lieving! If I were to make a top 5of my favourite NXTers

1 Bo Dallas
    2 Sami Zayn
    3 Tyler Breeze
    4 Emma
    5 Bayley

Bear in mind thats based entirely on who I enjoy the most, rather than on who I think has the most talent.
    Yeah, I really understand what you mean, and I do agree with you about Dallas' character, but I weighted Sami Zayn's matches heavier against Bo Dallas fantastic character.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

rating Tyler Breeze om 10 and emma on 7 is just unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, I really understand what you mean, and I do agree with you about Dallas' character, but I weighted Sami Zayn's matches heavier against Bo Dallas fantastic character.
    Really the main problem with your list is the complete lack of Bayley. I mean, hug-based offence! What more do you need?!
    The Prince Is Here...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Nice work I will start watching NXT soon.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Start with this weeks, Zayn manages to pull a great match out of Curt Hawkins of all people (also, apparently Curt Hawkins is AJ Styles now) and the main event is a pretty fun Atomicos match. (That's 4v4 for those of you unfamiliar with lucha terms)
    The Prince Is Here...