Junior Moderator

Default WWE2K14 30 Years of Wrestlemania: Hulkamania Era

Follow us on Social Media

2K sports recently announced all of the matches that will be in the 30 years of Wrestlemania mode, and I will be showing each and every match to you with pictures! NOTE: The managers I list below were actually part of the match, but some haven't been revealed yet. Some might not be in the game. The next 4 eras will be introduced with future posts. Stay tuned!

Wrestlemania 1: Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd

Wrestlemania 2: Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy

Wrestlemania 3: Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs. Macho Man Randy Savage with Miss Elizabeth

Wrestlemania 3: Hulk Hogan (c) vs. Andre the Giant with Bobby Heenan for the WWF Championship:

Wrestlemania 4: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth and Hulk Hogan) vs. Ted DiBiase (with Andre the Giant)

Wrestlemania 5: Macho Man Randy Savage (c) vs. Hulk Hogan (Miss Elizabeth as spectator) for the WWF Championship

Wrestlemania 6: Ultimate Warrior (c) vs. Hulk Hogan (c) for the WWF and Intercontinental Championship (No Pre-Order needed to play Warrior for this match)

Wrestlemania 7: Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter

Wrestlemania 8: Ric Flair (c) (with Mr. Perfect) vs. Macho Man Randy Savage (with Miss Elizabeth) for the WWF Championship

Wrestlemania 9: Bret Hart (c) vs. Yokozuna (with Mr. Fuji) for the WWF Championship:
    Last edited by DZSharma; 09-21-2013 at 09:32 PM.

dR www.desirulez.net

WWE 2K14 has some nice graphics. Hope 2K makes a new engine for 2K15, time for a big change.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post

WWE 2K14 has some nice graphics. Hope 2K makes a new engine for 2K15, time for a big change.
    They should, and they most likely will because new gen of consoles will be out for a while when its time for 2K15

I would LOVE to get this on PC tho but those greedy console companies make some nasty corporate deals for games to not release for PCs

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    They should, and they most likely will because new gen of consoles will be out for a while when its time for 2K15

I would LOVE to get this on PC tho but those greedy console companies make some nasty corporate deals for games to not release for PCs
    Sony & Microsoft will get it earlier on their Xbox 360's, Xbox One's, PS3's and PS4's because the majority of people who game use these Consoles. PC's are unarguably the best for gaming but no one uses it since not many people game on it although a lot of people are starting to use their PC's as a gaming machine.

PC do get games but they will get it a few months late. GTA V has been out for almost 6 days but the game hasn't seen its PC release. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has its Console release but no PC release.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Sony & Microsoft will get it earlier on their Xbox 360's, Xbox One's, PS3's and PS4's because the majority of people who game use these Consoles. PC's are unarguably the best for gaming but no one uses it since not many people game on it although a lot of people are starting to use their PC's as a gaming machine.

PC do get games but they will get it a few months late. GTA V has been out for almost 6 days but the game hasn't seen its PC release. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag has its Console release but no PC release.
    And that is what pisses me off. I'm a Classic PC Gamer, and I want to play ****ing GTA V, too! xD
    At least I get other Games for PC which are more Important for me.

Consoles has NEVER taken over and probably will never take over the PC gamer numbers, its always been about the money with licencing products and a reason to sell consoles.

Actually consoles got more gamers now than they used to have because of their so called "online community". PC on the other hand always had more gamers partly because it was always online.

There are several reasons why games are "exclusive" to consoles only and don't have a PC release. Sales of consoles, licencing, lower graphics than PC etc.. etc.. etc...

Junior Moderator

Rockstar won't release the PC version for GTA V until about May. They're delaying it because they want to punish the PC gamers for getting the game for free from torrents. Of course, at the end, they always release it.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Rockstar won't release the PC version for GTA V until about May. They're delaying it because they want to punish the PC gamers for getting the game for free from torrents. Of course, at the end, they always release it.
    I want GTA V for the Xbox One!

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    News flash .......... pretty much EVERY console game is released on torrents / warez sites either "before" the street date or soon after

It is always about making more money from consoles.

Those who wants to pirate the game, they always find a way it doesn't matter if game is released on PC or consoles.

Junior Moderator

I want GTA V for the Xbox One!
    GTA V will be available on the Xbox One once the console is released to the public