Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage Praise for Roman Reigns, Vince McMahon and The Wyatt Family

Follow us on Social Media

Vince McMahon was said to be very pleased with the Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns RAW main event this week. The match was seen as Reigns’ best in-ring work yet.

Speaking of Vince, he’s high up on The Wyatt Family and their promo videos, especially the mic work of Bray Wyatt. At the same time, there’s a feeling that there needs to be some kind of advancement with the group. The challenge is finding a “happy medium” with the way The Shield was pushed from day one.

Junior Moderator

I can see Roman Reigns winning the WHC or WWE title once The Shield disbands.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I really like Roman Reigns, most people like Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. I'm really behind Reigns!

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Reigns is the future so is Ambrose, but I have a bad feeling that Rollins will get stuck in the midcard, because there are too many guys in NXT like him ready for the jump to the main roster...

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Reigns is the future so is Ambrose, but I have a bad feeling that Rollins will get stuck in the midcard, because there are too many guys in NXT like him ready for the jump to the main roster...
    Well that sucks for Seth Rollins. Everybody knows that in the future, when The Shield disbands, every member will be a main eventer. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose are guaranteed but like you said, Rollins will have to prove himself more than the rest.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

A good idea for vince : LET CENA BEAT THE WYATT FAMILY IN A HANDICAP MATCH * GENIUS*

anyway. i'm looking forward to see the shield in singles and see what they are going to do with them.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Let's have a fued between the Wyatt's & The Shield.

I've said from the start Reigns will be the first one of the Shield to the main event. i think long term, Ambrose will achieve the most, and be remembered as the biggest, but Reigns will definitely be the first to rise to the top. Dude has all the tools to make it in the WWE.

Rollins on the other hand seems to scream career midcarder, unless he manages to catch fire a la Jeff Hardy. but hey, there's no shame in being a WWE career midcarder, in fact there are a whole lot of worse jobs out there. God forbid, he could wind up in TNA!
    The Prince Is Here...

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I've said from the start Reigns will be the first one of the Shield to the main event. i think long term, Ambrose will achieve the most, and be remembered as the biggest, but Reigns will definitely be the first to rise to the top. Dude has all the tools to make it in the WWE.

Rollins on the other hand seems to scream career midcarder, unless he manages to catch fire a la Jeff Hardy. but hey, there's no shame in being a WWE career midcarder, in fact there are a whole lot of worse jobs out there. God forbid, he could wind up in TNA!
    TNA is a great company. There are a lot if TNA fans on this site and for the last year Impact has been better then smackdown hands down

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez mobile app

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

dean is over rated guy i find seth better than dean and roman i hope he gets a wwe/whc title shot

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    TNA is a great company. There are a lot if TNA fans on this site and for the last year Impact has been better then smackdown hands down

Wow, way to go TNA, being better than the second rate show WWE barely even bothers to book. They must be so proud.
    The Prince Is Here...

Wow, way to go TNA, being better than the second rate show WWE barely even bothers to book. They must be so proud.
    I get it you are a wwefanboy but there are other TNA fans on the forum so quit bashing them.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

TNA is 10 years old and WWE is over 50 years old you cant compare them but you are just a wwe fanboy who will never gets it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    dean is over rated guy i find seth better than dean and roman i hope he gets a wwe/whc title shot
    No. I find all of them really good. Personally, I think all of them will become WHC / WWE one day.

Let's not pretend that being a WWE midcarder is the best job in the world. No one dreams a of being a mid carder. I don't know how much money a mid guy will make over their career, but I can't imagine over 10 years of the prime of your life you will make enough to make up for the grueling schedule, being away from your family, shortening your life and being in pain most of the time. Just because you are on TV once a week doesn't mean it's a great job. In fact in this day and age I couldn't image why anyone would try to make it in the business given the history of health among the majority of pro wrestlers.

Love that I'm a "WWE fanboy" when I'm willing to bet I watch and enjoy a lot more alternatives to WWE than you guys. Also amusing how some things are apparently fine to bash on this board, like John Cena for example, but when you bash something that people like you get called a fanboy.

I enjoy WWE, I don't enjoy TNA. Neither one of them are my favourite wrestling promotion. I'm not a "fanboy" for anything (with the possible exception of CHIKARA Pro, which is the greatest thing in the history of wrestling)

TNA sucks, you guys. Deal with it.
    The Prince Is Here...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    No. I find all of them really good. Personally, I think all of them will become WHC / WWE one day.
    i don't like dean he got a chance to face taker why not seth or roman got that chance ?? he always got more importance than seth and roman

Bet away I have been watching wrestling for 25 years. I remember watching wrestling matches before you was born so that's a bet you would lose. Anyway I'm done replying to these silly messages, you list any right of an opinion when you said "TNA sucks" giving no reasons or explanation tat is a typical response if a fanboy. I would respect your opinion more if you backed it up. Anyway I'm done.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

TNA doesn't suck if u follow it same goes with WWE, u gotta know the storylines to give the matches more meaning plus Jeff Hardy is in TNA thats reason enough to watch although I barely watch TNA and wish he'd jump ship.

As far as the Shield are concerned my OPINION is that Roman Reigns is the best since he is my favorite and is very intense always yelling Awoooooooo! Before powerbombing guys. He also knows how to use the spear properly, seems only guys that played actual football know how to spear someone and make it look painful (Goldberg) and effective.
    The FACT is though that all of them have main evented Raw and Smackdown on numerous occasions which should tell us that all 3 of them WILL be main eventing still when it is all said and done and they finally break apart from the group. They have been pretty impressive so far in the early parts of there career so I expect more improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    TNA doesn't suck if u follow it same goes with WWE, u gotta know the storylines to give the matches more meaning plus Jeff Hardy is in TNA thats reason enough to watch although I barely watch TNA and wish he'd jump ship.

As far as the Shield are concerned my OPINION is that Roman Reigns is the best since he is my favorite and is very intense always yelling Awoooooooo! Before powerbombing guys. He also knows how to use the spear properly, seems only guys that played actual football know how to spear someone and make it look painful (Goldberg) and effective.
    The FACT is though that all of them have main evented Raw and Smackdown on numerous occasions which should tell us that all 3 of them WILL be main eventing still when it is all said and done and they finally break apart from the group. They have been pretty impressive so far in the early parts of there career so I expect more improvement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast