dR www.desirulez.net

Default Las Vegas Ruled Out as Potential Home for TNA Tapings

Follow us on Social Media

As noted earlier, there has been talk of pulling the Impact tapings from the road and returning to a single location like the previously had. Las Vegas was one of the two locations that are currently under consideration.

Due to the expenses involved, the company most likely won't run there regularly. Also, the company was very disappointed with how they drew the last time they held a taping in that market.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think maybe te mid-west maybe a good idea as its central for everybody

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez mobile app

So now they can't afford to tour? oh man, maybe TNA is finally almost dead
    The Prince Is Here...

No they are not. They are doing fine, Tna have gathered more fans over the last year or so

That why they've released half their roster?
    The Prince Is Here...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    So now they can't afford to tour? oh man, maybe TNA is finally almost dead
    touring brings more money than staying in one place. And TNA is fine, please inform yourself before talking crap you heard from WWE marks #maturity
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    touring brings more money than staying in one place. And TNA is fine, please inform yourself before talking crap you heard from WWE marks #maturity
    Lol, what? TNA is in a pit hole as of now. They barely made any money from the tapings outside of Universal Studios, and they released half their roster. What kind of Maturity are you talking about?..... And who in the world uses hash tags in a post on a bulletin forum?

TNA are forever having rumours and bad things said about their finance however the followers of the company like me will always support them the wrestlers that TNA do have are very happy more so then the people at the WWE. Just because they don't have a multi billionaire backing them it don't make them any less of a company

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    the wrestlers that TNA do have are very happy more so then the people at the WWE.
    Except for Konnan, R-Truth, Daffney, the Young Bucks, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, Jesse Sorenson, Kharma, and probably a whole bunch of others I can't remember off the top of my head, who TNA have screwed over the years. TNA is a horrible company run by horrible people, and the sooner it dies the better, so that the few guys on the roster I actually like can go and wrestle for companies I might actually be willing to watch.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 09-22-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    The Prince Is Here...

I have had this discussion many times take a look at Rvd's DVD and a number of others who dislike the wwe and how it is run the only problem with Tna is money the roster is not the problem, people who go back to the wwe are in it for the money nit for the fans and not for the sport but just money. Have you even watched TNA for longer then a month if not u challenge you to watch it the stories are better and the action is better and they have a loyal fan base. Real wrestling fans watch shows for the wrestling and entertainment not for the "names"

Again, this is the same RVD who looks much much happier back in WWE, compared to when he was quite blatantly phoning it in in TNA?

Guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are only in it for the money?

I watched TNA consistently from early 2005 to late 2009. Ive watched on and off ever since. I actually had a go at this weeks Impact, but then Bully Ray came out leading Tessmacher around with a chain like a dog, and I turned off in disgust, because TNA are horrible and sexist and homophobic.
    The Prince Is Here...

Cm punk is A talent as DB is too, but even cm punk has been screwed by McMahon and how the company has and is run. I am not sure or have not heard DB's opinion though and as for the sexual harassment stuff check out how many woman have sued the wwe for exactly that. That's the pot calling the kettle black, it may even be on the wwe corporate site how many times they have been sued

I didn't say anything about sexual harrassment, I'm well aware of WWEs seedy past, but at least it is just that, the past. TNA's cases of mistreating female workers are all in the last few years. Find me evidence of WWE being ok with its female employees being racially abused, or WWE paying their female staff so little that they have to take a minimum wage job on the side to support themselves. While Knockouts champion no less.

WWE isn't perfect, but its a hell of a lot better than TNA.
    The Prince Is Here...

Again, this is the same RVD who looks much much happier back in WWE, compared to when he was quite blatantly phoning it in in TNA?

I watched TNA consistently from early 2005 to late 2009. Ive watched on and off ever since. I actually had a go at this weeks Impact, but then Bully Ray came out leading Tessmacher around with a chain like a dog, and I turned off in disgust, because TNA are horrible and sexist and homophobic.
    Yeah, I gotta be honest TNA is sexist and homophobic... WWE is/was pretty homophobic too, but when DY came out I was afraid that WWE would punish him. (Because, let's be true: The American culture is still pretty homophobic compared to the Dutch, British and German...)

Really?? You was 4 years old in 2005, wasnt you??

Just how young do you think I am?
    The Prince Is Here...

Just how young do you think I am?
    We already had that coversation you are 14 and sorry you were 6 in 2005

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    We already had that coversation you are 14 and sorry you were 6 in 2005
    You basing that on anything?
    The Prince Is Here...