dR www.desirulez.net

Default Daniel Bryan's WWE Title Plates, Kofi Kingston and Others on WWE Superstars

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE taped the following matches tonight in Cleveland to air on next week's WWE Superstars:

* JTG vs. Santino Marella

* Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston

- WWE tweeted a photo of Daniel Bryan's WWE Title plates:

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Finally JTG is on tv and gets a match to job to Santino

Junior Moderator

Those color red on the WWE Championship looks horrible. They should've made the color red to gold.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Bs design

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    JTG should be Intercontinental Champion... Then somebody would care about that tile right now...
    The ICC is very inportant to alot of wrestling fans and wrestlers, there have been great holder's of the title i am with you on this one. it would be intreasting if they did something like TNA did where you could maybe trade in the ICC at Summerslam or another PPV for a shot at the title.. just a thought then have a knock-out comp for the ICC.. what do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    The ICC is very inportant to alot of wrestling fans and wrestlers, there have been great holder's of the title i am with you on this one. it would be intreasting if they did something like TNA did where you could maybe trade in the ICC at Summerslam or another PPV for a shot at the title.. just a thought then have a knock-out comp for the ICC.. what do you think ?
    I am one of those people who think that the ICC is very prestigious... And my quote about JTG was meant as an insult to Curtis Axel's horrible title run...