Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default *Spoiler* thoughts about Night of Champions

    Follow us on Social Media





    Night of Champions was truly one of the best PPV's of 2013, the matches were great and so was the wrestling, but I have a few stuff to say
    1- What will happen now to the WHC? Alberto won via DQ, will RVD keep challenging him or will a new challenger arise?
    2- Daniel Bryan won the WWE title against all expectations, we all thought Randy would win, but DB did it, but now the important question, what will happen on Raw? will DB be able to keep his title? or will HHH make a no DQ match, bring The Shield and screw him out of the title again
    3- Ryback? really? the new Paul Heyman guy... Punk vs Ryback is just lame...

    Off Topic : I kept getting a 504 error while trying to visit Desirulez in the last few hours, was it down or something?

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Same with the error.

    I reckon Bryan will likely lose the title due to that fast count, which was quite obviously deliberate so they can continue the story

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    1-By the end of the match I'm guessing at the new PPV battleground they will do a no dq match RVD vs Del Rio since RVD did that last move from ECW

    2- The referee counted so fast I guess they will make excuse now and maybe make another match on RAW.

    3-I agree ryback as the new paul heyman guy is so lame.. I wanted that storyline to end at NOC and then punk can be involved in the corporation storyline but I guess not..


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    1-By the end of the match I'm guessing at the new PPV battleground they will do a no dq match RVD vs Del Rio since RVD did that last move from ECW

    2- The referee counted so fast I guess they will make excuse now and maybe make another match on RAW.

    3-I agree ryback as the new paul heyman guy is so lame.. I wanted that storyline to end at NOC and then punk can be involved in the corporation storyline but I guess not..
    This^

    On No.2 I could bet that Daniel Bryan has to hand the Title tonight to Randy Orton.

    About DesiRulez being not able to Visit: I had the same Problem, and they posted on their Facebook Page that they have some problems.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    1. RVD now has a victory on the champion so he can ask for one more match for the title.I predict an extreme rules or something like that at battleground.

    2.D.B will probably get stripped or screwed as you said.......maybe he can keep the title until battleground (i don't think so but maybe) or he will lose it tonight or next week.My prediction WHOEVER THE CHAMPION.....ORTON WINS AT BATTLEGROUND and BRYAN WINS AT HELL IN A CELL.

    3.I used to don't like ryback either but after watching him backstage i changed my mind.I prefer him in the front.Ryback is a monster and although he proved he can talk fast (last smackdown promo) his kayfable character wants him to be a mindless monster.
    something like brock lesnar.Maybe someone from WWE thought the same.RYBACK needs someone to talk on his behalf , and heyman is the best at this.You may don't like it but i say RY-BACK + HEYMAN = PERFECT COUPLE

    off topic: i had the same problem and couldn't watch the night of champions.i had to wait 2 hours to download it.but ok this was easy.Hard was for me to not panic because i thought that the site was down.


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    First Del Rio retained :facepalm:

    and i don't know why HHH was behaving like a face which got me pissed cause i was expecting some insults to the audience from him. Didn't liked Ryback as Heyman guy either there was a long list of people that can be a better Heyman guy than him.

    Ref did count fast but it was medium I would say maybe he lost concentration or maybe it was part of show lets see this raw



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    The ref did a fast count.. Randy will come *****ing about this and say he deserves a rematch, HHH gives him one and screws Bryan out of him

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Am I the only one that wondered about the ref beeing "knocked out"? Why would they do that?

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    1. RVD now has a victory on the champion so he can ask for one more match for the title.I predict an extreme rules or something like that at battleground.

    2.D.B will probably get stripped or screwed as you said.......maybe he can keep the title until battleground (i don't think so but maybe) or he will lose it tonight or next week.My prediction WHOEVER THE CHAMPION.....ORTON WINS AT BATTLEGROUND and BRYAN WINS AT HELL IN A CELL.

    3.I used to don't like ryback either but after watching him backstage i changed my mind.I prefer him in the front.Ryback is a monster and although he proved he can talk fast (last smackdown promo) his kayfable character wants him to be a mindless monster.
    something like brock lesnar.Maybe someone from WWE thought the same.RYBACK needs someone to talk on his behalf , and heyman is the best at this.You may don't like it but i say RY-BACK + HEYMAN = PERFECT COUPLE

    off topic: i had the same problem and couldn't watch the night of champions.i had to wait 2 hours to download it.but ok this was easy.Hard was for me to not panic because i thought that the site was down.
    You said what wanted to say

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Desirulez was down for me too during NoC
    Michael Cole said after the match (RVD vs. ADR) that this rivalry isn't over yet. I think RVD will win the title soon.
    DB winning the title was nice, but the title will probably be stripped off of him tonight since Armstrong made a fast 3 count.
    Ryback as the New Paul Heyman Guy is so stupid. He is expected a huge push, so I guess this is where it starts. I was hoping Matt Morgan would return

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Am I the only one that wondered about the ref beeing "knocked out"? Why would they do that?
    Maybe to find excuses to give Randy a rematch
    1- Referees switched
    2- Fast count
    3- Previous champion
    so Triple H can screw him out of it..

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Maybe to find excuses to give Randy a rematch
    1- Referees switched
    2- Fast count
    3- Previous champion
    so Triple H can screw him out of it..
    The original ref finished the match and the fast count could be done without that "knocked out" spot

    Maybe they want to go with a "he was injured, absent-minded and therefore not able to make correct decisions" kinda angle, which would be pretty stupid

  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    I will edit the post and comment about NOC and Raw later but I want to say that I did open DR through Proxy and there was some kind of virus that it kept opening a new window of internet explorer and a site - I immediately closed the browser and ran a scan into my laptop and i found a trojan/malware or whatever it is. I hope it's fixed now.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •